Visibility Spell For Dollar Bill: For New Magician

Hello, I am a new magician looking to make some extra money.

Although I am looking to start my own business to make open the pathways for my existing money magic, I have an idea that I would like some input on.

I sometimes have had store clerks make mistakes when taking my money, treating a ten dollar bill as a twenty dollar bill and giving me more money than I originally had! I wanted to know if there was a spell to change the appearance of a dollar bill so that it looks like a 50 dollar bill or even a hundred dollar bill.

I would also like to know if anyone has resources that they can point me towards.

Thanks in advance.

3 Likes

When I wanted to get more money I burnt some dried basil (which turned out to have a stench that others thought was weed, thankfully it wasn’t a huge problem and I got away with it). I don’t really recommend doing that indoors or in a public area but you can also put basil in your wallet. Doing both of those things I ended up getting over $15 in tips on the first Friday I worked my fast food job and the tips were over $10 every Friday for a while (I guess the basil crumbles away after a bit).
(P.S I recommend basil because it’s a money herb)

3 Likes

I don’t have a job like that, but I’m not sure if it works more directly to make my money appear to be more than it really is. It’s a really specific result, and I’m not sure if I can control it to do that for me.

2 Likes

To be honest I didn’t control the result. I just thought about getting more money and it happened.

You can use Bay Laurel instead to avoid the smell issue. Similar property in attracting money.

Edit: Keeping a dried leaf in your wallet with your money helps to double the amount inside as well. I haven’t had complete doubling, but definitely an increase.

3 Likes

That could easily get the clerk fired if their boss thinks they took the money themselves when the cash register gets checked at night, or because they’re just incompetent - unless you’re actually into that kind of thing, why not try methods that won’t ruin a stranger’s life?

This is also really good:

3 Likes

Thank you for the provided resources.

bump