Using drugs to connect with spirits

Coffee works a great deal for me, so do herbal smoke blends and liquor

Like so many have already stated to you; yes, you can use certain substances to help thin the veil and to commune and speak with spiritā€™s and or entities, but you should always tread lightly for it is all to easy to for one to over ingest and use to much and bad things can come from thatā€¦ Always use if you do decide to use anything with someone that is experienced in using such herbs or substances at least that way youā€™ll have a safeguard in place for you if something can and does go wrong. Just use a little common sense and it goes a long wayā€¦ Hopefully all this feedback is pointing you in the right directionā€¦

Hey, not a long time ago I had the same idea as you have now . I was looking for a way to get my hands on DMT and 5meo-DMT, the most potent hallucinogenic drugs that exist.

Once I found a way to get them , I started searching about theirs effects and especially if it can help in magick work. This is what I found that made me completely change my mind.

• If youā€™re looking to get a potent occult experience instead of a random abstract trip and mostly if you want to avoid a bad trip (which can be mentaly devastating), this drug intake needs to be done within a ceremony or even ritual-like settings , with people around you who would creat the required surroundings. Whenever chamans used Ayahuasca for instance, it was a huge event where the whole trib gathered around him.

• Through my higher-self , I was given the information that the astral planes in which you are sent after consuming 5MeO wont benefit your soul, in fact those are dangerous lower planes and are somehow isolated from other planesā€¦ At least thatā€™s how I interpreted itā€¦

While the second argument is subjective and personal, the first one is very objective, some people have ā€œtrip reactivationā€ without even consuming these drugs, and it seems it would trigger traumatic effects of a bad trip on everyday lifeā€¦ You can check this on DMT or 5meo reddits

With 5meo-dmt when one sees thru the illusory veils it can shatter the ego so that your inner observer is no longer there, your thoughts are no longer there, you become ONE with the inner and outer worlds surrealizing that thereā€™s really no separation at that MOMENT. This is often where your primal/primordial instincts can take hold, eg fear, loneliness, madnessā€¦or, euphoria, peace, LOVEā€¦and redirect your psyche so that the rest of your psychicdelic experience is a manifestation thereof. Orā€¦just orā€¦if one is to SURRENDER COMPLETELY to the experience and let oneself FLOW purely without Self-obstruction then one can continue SEEING thru the extrasensory unveilings of oneā€™s own MIND and SEEING thru to an EXTERNAL CONSICOUSNESS that merges in perfect harmony with oneā€™s sub-subconsciousness and this can be where one receives PURE ILLUMINATION / TRANSCENDENT AWARENESS / PURE LIBERATION ā€¦and/orā€¦ PURE DE-LUMINATION / DESCENSION into the deepest darkest spiritual death imaginable / PURE CHAOSā€¦all followed by ABSOLUTE NOTHINGNESSā€¦thenā€¦ABSOLUTE SOURCEā€¦the NONDUAL SOURCE of ETERNAL EVERYTHING & NOTHINGā€¦and thenā€¦for an eternal moment in timeā€¦SPOKEN SILENCEā€¦all followed lastly by instant reversal back into SELF-AWARENESS where your psyche gradually reintegrates and ā€œyouā€ return back to the (ab)normality of ā€œrealityā€.

Your take-away from the experience can last with you a long time, depending on the lenses and filters thru which you interpret what you remember and what value it has for you. For some thereā€™s no spiritually significant take-away other than the odd visuals and sensory impressions that they remember seeing. For others the take-away can be more just a memory of physical sickness, vomiting and its concomitant emotional discomfort. While for othersā€¦it can lead to personal revelations, unbeforeseen insights into oneself and profound illuminations of oneā€™s own personal truths. But be it whatever one sees (or doesnā€™t see), the memory of the experience stays with youā€¦foreverā€¦