Using demonic sigil (Blood offering) Demon performing Magick on my Behalf?

1. I got a sigil
  2. I got my blood offering
  3. I have chosen a demon
  4. now it’s time to have a demon increase the frequency and power Strength of the meditation!
    Will demons do that?

Please read the tutorials. Unofficial Forum Tutorials Directory ~ Beginners, Check This Out! :+1: - General Discussion - Become A Living God

Where am I supposed to find a tutorial for my very specificalized question if the tutorial doesn’t even exist? (Let me know) because I am the only one who thought of the question nobody else thought of this question. I did which means the tutorial doesn’t exist

You have described so many problems in such a short period of time that the LAST thing I would recommend is giving blood, a very strong and lasting link, to ANY demonic entities. :thinking:

3 Likes

No, you failed to read the tutorials, which is why you’re asking this question.

I asked the question before you said read the tutorial so your incorrect as to why I asked the question. I will give you the answer I asked the question because it was a thought I had in my head.

Best of luck, Rick.

2 Likes

No, you have to do that yourself.
You can ask your contact if it can help you with blocks, with altering energies, after you made contact. Usually, they want energy from us, and we put a lot into the ritual from our side. You cultivate your energy with meditation first, then call entities separately.

2 Likes

Thanks for the tutorials it will be needed later