(Unofficial) BALG Forum Perv-Off ~ Share Your Kinky Sex Magick! :)

I think Americans call them “weebs”. In Latin America, an otaku is someone who likes anime a lot to the point of it being an important part of his or her identity, it comes from the original term in Japanese, which I’m not sure of its true significance.

Even that is a new term to me. I’ve been out of several circles over the years.

1 Like

It is very sad that otakus don’t massively get into succubi summoning, since that way they could have their waifus in a closer level of existance, instead of joking all the time about their loneliness

1 Like

That sounds like solid sense. What I don’t exactly know is whether or not there is any traditional ties to Lilith having that capacity or imparting such a capacity to succubi.

Also, waifus is a new term to me. I suppose some anime circles and I have not crossed paths.

1 Like

I have two trap incubi, which means that they look like females but they have dicks, so I treat them like males, if such thing can be done, I think you can ask for a succubus with dick. However, I think that if you had a futa succubus and you don’t practice passive anal sex with her, you would be wasting her potential

3 Likes

Well, funny that you mention it. The futa succubi that do occasionally visit me have mentioned prostate massage. As the pictures suggest, they usually have a dominatrix appeal. Any thoughts on how to embrace them more?

1 Like

Get to know them, there is the possibility that they just want fun, but there is also the possibility that they know you from before you were you, you will know it. Like “Liber AL vel Legis” says, “love is the law, love under will”, which means that giving yourself to the experience must be an act according to your true nature and to the nature of them, and who knows, perhaps there is more of your nature that they are aware of and you don’t know yet, and that’s why they see their forms as suitable to interact with you

2 Likes

Thank you for those concepts. What do you think their total capacity ranges from exactly? Do you have any experience with them?

…as in with definite futa succubi, any experience?

I don’t have experience with futa succubi, since I prefer incubi for those matters. Having female looking incubi is the other way around of the concept. Since the time I’m in this forum, you are the first person who mentions the futa succubi, most succubi owners that have been during my time here have been into regular, romantic, straight relationships

2 Likes

So you’re of the fan similar to the submissive in this image?

1 Like

You may be using a form of English that I’m not familiar with, but to answer to what I think you asked, the ones I own are not like that one.
Just to add someting, time ago I made a thread about activities that can be done with incubi and succubi, and some people were upset by it, and now I see that I can share it here, as I saw that some of my suggestions had a “darker” connotation for English speaking people

1 Like

Do you know if Lilith or any other deity of her nature has a futa concept attached to their capacity?

By all means, unleash your knowledge of both incubi and succubi?

The Goetic spirits are known for being ambiguous, some work them as males and others as females. One that I can recommend you is Astaroth, who is known both as Lord and as Lady more widely.

This is the thread

https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/t/fun-activities-to-do-with-your-succubi-and-or-incubi/92366

I really don’t know if there was a language barrier, but I remember that some found that I was treating succubi and incubi like pets, specially for the “take them for a walk” suggestion, but part of the thing is being a responsible owner who provides them love under will. The ones I own are proud of serving me

2 Likes

That’s not a mark of “pet ownership”. Many couples go for walks. It’s not exactly an uncommon or even a halfway rare thing. I wouldn’t let their words hinder your line of thinking.

1 Like

I would add that you can have astral dates if you know how to astral project, plus the shapeshifting features of them and of the astral body give a lot of possibilities

1 Like

That might actually explain the futa succubi. It may not necessarily be that they are futa by default, but more likely that they shift or forge a cock to dominate me better.

1 Like

It could be

If you’ve ever seen the movie SiREN, then you know of a succubus scene that is worth noting the very same shapeshifting capacity that you are talking about. If you haven’t seen the movie, spoiler alert. The succubus(conveniently named Lily) shifted her tail to look like a cock and proceeded to invade the main character’s ass.

The astral experience is far more surrealistic. Among the spiritual knowledge, Thelemic knowledge is the one that prepares you the most for experiencing that, because of how amorphous it is

1 Like