(Unofficial) BALG Forum Perv-Off ~ Share Your Kinky Sex Magick! :)

Sounds just like me! :joy: When I was living in Las Vegas me and my ex friend decided to go out on the strip. Well I felt for the first time that I deserved to be pampered (not to the extreme of course) but working as much as I had and all the stress definitely took its turn on my body. We were walking by a beauty place selling expensive looking stuff when the woman was wanting to see if we would like to try one of their products. At first I was like no and my friend was not wanting to (being a party pooper). But then some one (maybe Lilith maybe Belial who knows) pokes me and I felt this wave of confidence enter me. I then changed of heart said “ok!” “Come on, let us do this. It be fun!” I told her. I could tell she was uncomfortable but I didn’t care. We walked in and sat and I let the lady put on this facial scrub on me and it felt sooo good. Normally I am a person I don’t spent time much on beauty products or self love products even nail polish. But someone was wanting me to do this and my confidence just rose a bit more as I sat there. Then the lady was going to try and sell me this kit at a high price (naturally) but I did something like you did. I basically started to really think about it then something told me “Nah let’s lower that price” and within a instant she went to her manager and told him how we are locals and how she really likes us. He took one look at me and then came over to me and said “I will allow this once to get you this package for 316$” I smiled and thanked him and the lady. I walked out of this store with products that can easily cost 500$ dollars for only 316$. Basically not only I got two of the products for 100$ (normally it’s 300+) but I got one for free and a huge amount of their free trial of lotion.

Yes I spent a lot of facial care but what I got from this experience isn’t the fact I gotten expensive stuff but the fact not only I bargained the first time into someone lowering the price like that but felt for once confidence in myself. :+1:

2 Likes

That’s awesome! It’s such a great feeling to do something you normally would be too reserved or nervous to do.

1 Like

Definitely :joy: I really did feel a huge difference in my self since I started this. I still struggle but not nearly as bad. :+1: In all honesty when it comes to sexual energy (trying to keep up with the topic of this post) it can be empowering, healing and a good aid in growth as well as other things. That is why it’s important to know who your exchanging this energy with and not just do it to any old person. Because just like it’s positives you can easily have the negative as well if you get hold of the wrong person. :x

Definitely. Having Belial teach me how to harness my sexuality to gain what I want and need out of life and spirituality has helped me grow tremendously.

1 Like

I didn’t see a thread of this kind. So here it is. Anybody have any kinky stories with a succubus, incubus, Lilith, or Asmodeus? It seems like I have mostly kinky and romantic scenery with my succubus lovers. They tend to be some of the most mind-blowing experiences ever and at the same time they’ve told me things that I wouldn’t know otherwise as I’ve mentioned in other posts since joining here.

Sometimes, I go to sleep and I feel like someone is sitting on my chest or on my face and grinding. I wake up and nobody is there. Sometimes there’s even a pinch of my legs yet nothing is there. Not something of a sting, just something enough to draw my attention. All kinds of tun within the dreams that hit almost every devious fetish as well. Sometimes, I see Lilith show up and she is usually with blonde hair. She has her sigil in a crown to show me that it is definitely her. Experiences with her are intense across the board.

2 Likes

There’s this thread about spirit sex, which you’ve seen already

You can also make your own journal and have there all your experiences in one place.

3 Likes

We have an entire thread devoted to sex with spirits so that threads like this don’t spam the forum.

3 Likes

Well, I wasn’t trying to spam up the forum. I just figured it would be great to make it more of a kinky/BDSM version of that thread.

1 Like

I saw it as that, since there is a thread for sweet stories

1 Like

Pretty much how many of my dreams look.

3 Likes

Does it smell like expensive sea food?

2 Likes

Better than that. Spicy expensive seafood from Louisiana and you can smell every single spice used. If you’ve ever had spicy seafood gumbo of Louisiana style, then it smells like that and more.

2 Likes

I don’t have physical sense of smell, but I have the astral one, so smelling my succubi is an outwordly joy, something I cannot compare with anything of Malkuth. Sadly, authors like Donald Tyson say that demons stink, so I think he hasn’t experienced the pleasure of sniffing succubi and incubi

2 Likes

It can be interesting. Between the smell and the feel of sensual dominance, I don’t know what floods my senses the most. Sometimes succubi visit me in futanari form. Now mind you I’m not gay nor am I against those that are. But the dominance they show me is utterly bonkers. Which brings me to my next question of upmost curiosity. Is there any school of thought that believes that Lilith is capable of this?

2 Likes

There is a theological discussion among fans of anime of whether liking traps/futas makes you gay or not, to which I answer “who cares?”, enjoy!

The otaku school of thought

Also, God bless @Lady_Eva for putting our productive conversation where it belongs

2 Likes

What is otaku? That’s a new one on me. While I am a fan of anime, I do find some things to be erotic nonetheless.

Kudos to @Lady_Eva, I was not aware of this post when I posted my thread.

1 Like

I think Americans call them “weebs”. In Latin America, an otaku is someone who likes anime a lot to the point of it being an important part of his or her identity, it comes from the original term in Japanese, which I’m not sure of its true significance.

Even that is a new term to me. I’ve been out of several circles over the years.

1 Like

It is very sad that otakus don’t massively get into succubi summoning, since that way they could have their waifus in a closer level of existance, instead of joking all the time about their loneliness

1 Like

That sounds like solid sense. What I don’t exactly know is whether or not there is any traditional ties to Lilith having that capacity or imparting such a capacity to succubi.

Also, waifus is a new term to me. I suppose some anime circles and I have not crossed paths.

1 Like