Universal circle question

I’d definitely appreciate if EA himself answered this but I’m aware the chances are little so anyone else would be appreciated as well lol.

I bought that circle a while ago and it’s very useful don’t get me wrong. But I’d like to know what the writing around the edges mean. It’s interesting I’m just curious.

I think EA channeled those characters? Not exactly sure. And if he explained it already I apologize I may have just not caught it.

It’s another language yes but I’m very curious what it means. The language looks like Nabataean if I’m not mistaken.

1 Like

If I recall correctly, it’s the chant to initiate or enforce spiritual pacts (tacit or expressed pacts):

“Alash Tad Al-Ash Tal Ashtu”

Yes, E.A. said it was Nabbatean in an older video. He channeled it first and found that out after research.

1 Like

This has been asked a few times:

EA used to have a video on the universal circle, explaining it all, but unfortunately, it’s no longer available

2 Likes

Oh! Ok. Yeah interesting indeed

The UC is based on the Circle of Pacts found in the Book of Azazel, and the characters around it are slightly different.

1 Like

Thanks for this, DarkestKnight. I was just wondering this this morning.

I’ve been using the UC myself now, and thought it best to learn what the words are. Unfortunately, they don’t resonate well with my path, so I’ll have to find another circle. (Making my own doesn’t thrill me at this time.)

Are there other “generic” circles that anyone here would recommend? My personal way of working with spirits is more of an invitation rather than a compelling, so the classical Goetic one wouldn’t work for me. (I’ve usually worked without a circle at all, but I’m starting to like how they work for me.)

I suppose you could go the more primitive route. EA has done this in some of his older videos. Making a circle out of rocks or salt/flower whatever that white stuff he used was. I in the book of smokeless fire it’s flower and egg shells

But you asked @DarkestKnight this question. Thought I’d give some input though :slight_smile: