Unbinding

I’m looking for some information like a ritual or a spell on how to unbind a spell or spirt someone could have used in a vengeful way towards my fiance she seems to be getting attacked emotionally like there are some old attachments that just seems to be lingering around now this is a energy I have felt my self so I know I’m not being paranoid or anything that I have let in by mistake other wise I’d have an odd feeling now I do believe it was some doings of her ex I dont necessarily need step by step instructions but just some basics on the topic Is all I really need.

3 Likes

Have you tried a cord cutting ritual? I’ve read of people using that to sever ties with different types of entities, living or not.

1 Like

There’s a few ways. Look up ‘uncrossing’ spells for one.

If you can talk to entities, talk to Mehmi’on of the Book of Azazel. His specialty is bindings and he taught me how to see and remove a bunch.
It is a lot like cord cutting or parasite removal - visualise the bindings and depending on what they look like to you, do whatever you need to do to remove them.

3 Likes

I just ended up changing a unbinding spell last night I was getting frustrated there wasn’t any real sold information that I could find so I called to azazel for help he gave me a spell and it also turns the sends energy back on him/her

Well I was also thinking of the lesser banishing ritual of the pentagram with the attention to banish any spirits from a vessel instead of cleansing a temple area that could be attached could this be used as well?

1 Like

Wish I could speak from experience on this one. I don’t use it, to be honest. @DarkestKnight , could we get your opinion on this, please?

1 Like

No, the Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram would not be effective in this instance.

Personally, I would recommend a limpia.

1 Like

Thank you for clearing this up.What exactly is a limpia I’ve never heard of this before

1 Like

A limpia is a Hoodoo cleansing ritual in which one invokes God to clear away any and all spiritual bindings, curses, etc, while rubbing an egg over the body (It is usually the Catholic God that is invoked, but it works with any higher power, including one’s own Godself).

3 Likes

Use a reversal double action white and black pillar candle. Reversing oil, and you need a rusty nail. After charging candle through visualization, and strong intent holding it in both hands while you feel your pulse, apply some reversing oil. Then drive a heated nail in between the white and black part of candle. Light some black arts incense, light candle. Spell:
( Deity) hear my plea, do what it is I ask of thee
Untie the ties that bind me
Break the spell that was wrongfully cast,
From its power I am set free
Send back the the magick that has been done
To whom this baneful working was sent
Tie them with the evil cords of their own making
Let them feel the bondage, let the know only restriction
Return the magick that they have done to me
This is my will, so shall it be.
Start the spell on a Saturday, preferably when moon is waning, burn candle each night thereafter for nine minutes at a time, reciting the spell each time. The nail will fall out, but do not move it, allow the wax to melt over it. When it burns down thank your deity, and bury all remains far from your home to a place you will not return to.

1 Like