UK/ west Europe godcon!

Cool. :blush::+1:Thanks

1 Like

No worries, darlin’.

1 Like

@Ghocifer this didn’t work because the location you chose is genuinely uninspiring and dull. I despise London. It is the epicenter of technoindustrial society (in England) and the domain of an “elite” that should have been torn from this world a long time ago. White chapel is the only part of London with a modicum of authenticity left.

The kind of location you want for such mystical and sinister workings should be something akin to that of the Lake District or the Peak District . Plenty of hills for “gate opening” rituals, plenty of lakes for water sorcery and a few subterranean locations for Rounwhytha-esque work. Not to mention the beautiful landscapes and open locals, which are excellent for Psilocybin work.

You can rent cottages for a weekend or so too (might be wise given it is probably going to be well into winter by the time a date is set).

Personally I like minimalist camping. I hardly ever use a tent, just a waterproof bivvi bag and a sleeping bag so I can gaze into the starry night sky.

I would hazard a guess that more people would be willing to attend if the above conditions are met.

1 Like

Hmm, should I meet up somewhere in the wilderness with black magicians and witches I met on the internet? Probably not! Sounds interesting though!
Im going to my parents’ summerhouse in sweden tomorrow, taking a break and getting new energy.

2 Likes

That sounds lovely. Enjoy your time away.

1 Like

I cannot think of anything more exciting. The risk is half the fun. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Dartmoor Is also nice really… I’d go anywhere in the UK if you guys organise something

1 Like

Is anyone actually still game for this?

I was just reading this thread, getting v interested then realised it was mnths ago, im in Scotland. Ive also bn v interested in an ayahuasca ritual if anyone would be interested in get together with that sorta thing incorporated…just an idea.

2 Likes

Where exactly, cos me too and I want more friends hahaha

1 Like

UK here, South Wales :black_flag:󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

I am from London, please count me in.

If this was actually ever going to go down, like a actual meet up in the UK. I’d suggest planning about a month in advance giving everyone time for clearing their schedule, acquiring the funds and initiating travel and so forth.

Those who definitely 100% can do it should be added into a group chat, ONLY those that definitely will be able to turn up.

2 Likes

I wonder what happened to the original organisers? :thinking:

Well it kinda fell apart lol. Shame as we could have made it a day out and visited the few occult shops in central London.

I feel you with regards to your comments on London. I went to Dartmoor recently also great for psilo work.

I would have been interested. Sorry for being so slow. I had no idea of this thread, only getting used to the forum and its UX.