UK/ west Europe godcon!

Somewhere around the Big Smoke… :slight_smile:

I reckon once we have a set date and location more people will turn up - don’t worry too much about numbers for now. It’s hard to commit a to a ‘yes’ without knowing when and where, ya know?

3 Likes

I need to have a rough estimate to know what to organise!! But as it is, it’s safe to say that the meetup will be in London and there will be around 7-15 ppl

2 Likes

@Ghocifer we could always do a tour of the occult stores in london. Then lunch and a ritual somewhere?

5 Likes

@kiss-lamia-lilith I was thinking of renting a house for a weekend for the people coming outside of London to sleep, which we can also use as a place for any rituals/perversions :joy:

5 Likes

Maaan, I’d really fucking love to come, but it all depends on when.

If it was in like 6 months, I for sure would be able to go.

In 2-3 months, harder, but perhaps.

A month, no way.

Take note that I’d have to fly for a while to get there. :grin:

So again, all depends on the time frame.

2 Likes

Well… if the first one was successful we should have many more to come… if it wasn’t then you won’t miss a thing :joy::joy:

Where do u live btw? Murica?

1 Like

Perhaps, but it would suck to miss an opportunity like this one.

Nah, Balkans.

1 Like

Stoked for this

2 Likes

If we did this on a saturday we could sunday watching the nuts at speakers corner haha

2 Likes

I’m going to say that you shouldn’t forget security

2 Likes

haha yes! need a team of bouncers for sure :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Well… We have @C.Kendall :wink:

3 Likes

:smiling_imp:

5 Likes

To those living outside of the UK . How does the first week of February sound like to you??

2 Likes

@Grimner @Sheogorath

1 Like

Somebody send me plane tickets :laughing:

2 Likes

I think a money spell is in order?? :joy::joy:

3 Likes

Already? Man, I just came back from Mexico. I’m not sure if I can manage to come on such a short notice (studentish salary here)

1 Like

So is this happening next week or what?

1 Like

I doubt that i should go there -i would just stutter some crap together…