Two breakup jars ruined… is someone protecting the relationship?

I have to point out, this symbolism is so beautiful and I’ll definitely work with it. Unsure on how to exactly right now, but I’ll find a way. Thank you again!

If you want to do a divination experiment with break-up candles:

At night, after you’ve done your usual meditation.

Add wine halfway to two glass cups (You can substitute wine for vinegar)
Place a white candle symbolizing He in one cup and a black candle symbolizing She in another.

Hold the two cups one in each hand and energize with your intention. “Knowing if they’re going to split up”

Outside your house, place the two glasses on the floor, side by side and where there is no wind.

Light the candles mentalizing each one of them and get away from the place and do your usual routine.

If you hear a glass cracking or breaking, see which one it is and wait if the two candles haven’t burned out yet.

After the candles go out, check the condition of the glasses.

If just one glass cracked or broke, it means that person will try to break off the relationship.

If the two glasses crack, the separation has great chances of happening and the order in which they crack represents who will take the first step.

If neither of the two cups crack and remain intact, the chance of them separating is minimal and you will need to use stronger magic.

1 Like