Turning someone to good

Someone I used to know as a very good and caring person has turned down the path of evil and corruption. Who should I consider for assistance? I thought Paimon, but I don’t want this person to be a slave of my moral compass, rather, always stay on the good side of a universal moral compass.

2 Likes

Welcome @maguszeal It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

2 Likes

You could try asking their Higher Self, or ancestral spirits? They might be the most ready to assist, if your friend is wandering away from their true nature. :thinking:

By the way I just sent you a message with a load of useful links in, and also please do make an intro next, it’s one of our ruyles and helps us keep the forum civilised. Cheers! :+1:

6 Likes

What if the Higher Self of this person is evil?
People who know this person longer than I have assured me that I’m wrong about the past moral alignment of this person. I don’t believe them, but in case they’re right, what are my options in such a scenario?

1 Like

HS’s usually care about the person’s overall evolution and development, but there are no guarantees. Do you have a reliable method of divination? Checking, first, is a good idea.

2 Likes

There is also tye aspect of forcing the person to be a certain way, which is, well, we are on a black magic board, so, never mind.

Ok…so ask King Paimon for just that, for him to influence your friend in a way that will compel them to stay on the good side of a universal moral compass. You don’t need to make them a slave of your moral compass.

Welcome to the forum :wave:t5:

1 Like

I had actually been wondering about this, can someone’s HS allow OR even enable someone to do bad and/or have harm done to them? I mean there is plenty of suffering via (poverty, war, crime, etc) within this world, so sometimes I wonder if someone’s life got set up that way in some manner…?

A more apt question would be, why do incarnate souls allow poverty, crime, and war.

It’s our realm.

But yeah it’s a big topic and probably needs several books to answer. For a start I don’t think life is what we think it is, at all - evolved monkeys on a ball of rock trying to fight over resources (from food and water to attention and status).

4 Likes

Yeah, im definitely aware that we do have a large (well complete) level of responsibility for the way our world is. I also do suppose that any entity incarnating here is going to have to be aware that there is always a chance of something happening whilst incarnated (like accidents, etc).

1 Like

Agreed.

1 Like

Maybe that person tried to be like the other sheep, what if in the core is truly evil and powerful?

1 Like

The problem I see with a “universal moral compass” is the definition of it. For example, I crashed and burned after a deliverance from the occult, in several ways, morally, spiritually, physically, mentally.
The problem I found within myself among other spiritis in me, was a religious spirit, a tremendously dangerous thing within Christian ideals.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure that protecting people who engage in extortion, bestiality, blackmail and have the audacity to joke about rape in front of an audience of children who were victims of sexual abuse - just because these felons pay you rent or bribe you - is good enough reason to be universally immoral.