Tried evoking a spirit with a sigil, can anybody check my sigil's energy?

Hello =] I am trying to evoke a spirit, and this time it is Lepaca =]
I made a sigil this afternoon on paper, and when I gaze at it, things look weird… you know how optical illusion images look, right? just like that, even within 2 seconds of looking at it.
Its night over here, 12 am+. Had a deep meditation a bit earlier before trying to evoke Lepaca again, whole body went very deep in meditation as if body got numb. Then I grabbed my sigil and gazed at it, repeating “Lepaca” on every exhale (just cuz I wanted to :slight_smile: )
Also, can somebody check my sigil (I can post a pic here), if it is opened or not? Is it possible for anyone to check it?
And I wrote what I wanted to say on a paper sheet, beside the sigil.
Can somebody check the energy of my sigil? =]

(And I should have used incense and such things, but firstly I don’t have those right now, and secondly I believe the main thing that helps you is your emotions and intentions =] )

(Also I felt something on my forehead when I was meditating… and Im confused if it is because I opened the sigil and Lepaca helped with my Chakras? Or was it just me? Idk…thats why I would love it if someone could check my sigil…)

3 Likes

Oh it’s open!

That’s good :+1:

True

He is helping you! Don’t doubt it! You got some results so keep at it! Follow your instinct and meditate daily!
Good luck

4 Likes

Thank you soooooo soooo muchhhhh man for ur reply…
" > optical illusion

Oh it’s open!"

Brother im really confused on this… I mean in really wonder… Cuz it just behaves like an optical illusion even after the first few seconds I drew it… maybe I drew the line too thin? Also some parts of the sigil get disappeared when I focus on the specific area, and when I continue my focus, the whole environment gets blurred out till its kindof whitish… I then move my eyes just a little, and everything gets back to normal, then again after like 2 secs, bluriness…

2 Likes

You might wanna read on sigil flashing and theta gamma sync state (TGS). It is what you are experiencing here! If you continue relaxing you will get to the crossroads state then the rapture! Where you can actually see and hear the entity you called forth!

4 Likes

okay =] will read it, thanks a lot of ur help @MiKu =]

2 Likes

Hey and ummm… Ive read what to do after using sigils and such, but I wonder… Can I keep my Lepaca’s sigil open all the time? I dont mind Lepaca coming to me when he/she wants or when I call him/her… but would any other unwanted spirit be able to come from there? And right now I have the sigil fully open beside me… When I close it, what will happen to Lepaca? Will he/she go until I open up the sigil again?
I will be needing him on in my meditations on chakras, but I really dont mind him being with me all the time … :confused:

2 Likes

Think of a seal as a direct phone line to the spirit it represents. No other spirit has that number. If you leave it open, it will allow the energies of the spirit to flow into your life. However, if you have not provided the spirit with a task, then the energies will be unfocused and could cause problems.

I would close it. Just use your intention and see the line closing. You dont have to burn it if you are going to call him again.

3 Likes

The sigil is a gateway! Keep it in a book or something when you aren’t using it! Once you made contact he can come to you whenever you call his name! You can welcome him to come to you whenever but be careful to not disturb your normal life!

1 Like

What does “closing” or folding the sigil do? Turn off the pathway? If so, what if he already is with me, could he go back? (sorry for the noob question xD )

2 Likes

“Once you made contact he can come to you whenever you call his name!” So I can fold the sigil and keep it inside somewhere, but still can call him and he will help and then go upon telling to leave?

2 Likes

And ahhh, finally a friend of mine verified that the sigil has energy yayy =]]
I know, shouldnt have doubted, but it feels good now =] I will use the sigil to increase my and Lepaca’s bond more =]

3 Likes

:rofl: lol! Once you acknowledged or invited something into your life, they can come to you faster! They basically “walk the earth with you”! The sigil will help you with connection issues like frequency! But once you create the bond! You wouldn’t need it that much! It’s just a tool.

1 Like

I see =]
And what does folding a sigil do? Nothing?

2 Likes

Stops the energy from increasing I think! Think of it as a phone on a charger! How much energy would you need for your task? Extra energy tend to cause some unwanted changes…

1 Like

Hmm I see … I will keep it folded then, and only open when needed =] Thanks for helping =]]]

2 Likes

I draw these sigils on my right hand daily for the last week. I drew these on this paper and am sticking it under my pillow tonight. Just would like to know that I have charged and activated them as I’m still learning on how to do this correctly.

Sorry am not that sensitive to tell from pictures! The only thing I can say is any sigil on your body is activated automatically since its connected to your energy and that feeds it with time! Gazing at it speeds the charging! If you gazed at the paper and the lines acted weird then its charged!

1 Like