Transferring Consciousness (CELEBRITY CLONING THEORY and TRANSHUMANISM)

I’m pretty sure you guys heard of conspiracy theories stating that many celebrities, politicians, world known people are clones and people believe that they go to cloning facilities and have their consciousness transferred to a clone. Any thoughts on this and do you think consciousness transferring is real?

2 Likes

Yes I think it is real, however no idea how and that clone thing doesn’t seem real.

I’m huge into tech, and I’m certain cloning on that level is possible. I do not, however subscribe to the idea that consciousness can be transferred. At most, maybe of copy of someone’s personality could be misconstrued to be a copy of their consciousness, but who knows. The government has been so deeply involved in occult shit for so long, maybe they figured out a way to transfer consciousness through some combining of astral projection and possession. There is a recently released FOIA document from the CIA called The Gateway Process that talks ‘scientifically’ about OBES, so who knows. I’m sure they’re 30yrs ahead of the rest of us at least.

2 Likes

This one right here… Eye opener

3 Likes

I found this document on official site of CIA, so it is legit.

It would technically be more like forced possession, a clone is like an identical twin who just matured later, it’s not a photocopy of the same one person. :thinking:

3 Likes

@Lady_Eva I agree. Consciousness is consciousness, not the identity.

1 Like

Interesting in reading these theories…
Awhile ago while researching if there where some more people here on Balg interested in the Toltec/Voltec current and the system and apporach in the books by Alexander W. Dray and Carlos Castaneda (not many though unfortunately), i came across a similair theory i was to ignorant for to realize myself. (like the forced possession angles as @Lady_Eva said)
i’ll share it here below :

2 Likes