Transfer soul through astral projection

Hello everyone, in astral projection can I transfer my soul to the body of a person who exists in this world and can I live with that body and control it? can it be permanent?

Welcome @Ginger It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

The short answer is no.

We had a use all this same question every way possible and there were some ideas, but they’re all out of reach of anyone but a very advanced adept, and once you get to that level you have probably fixed your problems in other ways already.

Bear in mind in AP that is not your spirit alone, it’s still your spirit incarnate into this form and you are using the astral body as a vehicle, its not a way to permanently leave the body.

There are, if you follow the models in the Egyptian or Tibetan books of the dead multiple more layers or pieces to an incarnation.

You can sort of infest someone like a parasite would and see through their eyes remotely, but it’s not permanent, you’re still separated from the rest of you and not all there, and they can eject you fairly easily.

I understand transfer soul is very very hard or even impossible…I was thinking if I can possess other’s body with my astral body…possible?
and ( Conner said astral projection has differences from soul travel) it is better to say soul travel …so yes in soul travel there is a silver chord…can I enter to body of a boy for example , and then cut that silver chord?
then it can be permanent?
can I live in that body?
for explain better I mean for example I want to see from his eyes and doing things through his body
so can I control his body with my astral body permanently? is there any way?

No, that’s not what an astral body is for or how it works.

As far as I can tell, there are no differences and most people use these terms interchangeably. It depends on your definition of “soul” I guess. I actually don’t use the term “soul” because it means too many different things to different people, sometimes meaning spirit sometimes meaning a combination of ego personality and astral body, among other things… it’s too confusing to be useful unless you constantly explain yourself.

There’s no actual silver cord that’s new age myth. If you AP you can look for one and probably create one as a thoughtform but it’s not naturally a thing. I do not see one, and in the works of authors teaching AP they do not describe one. Not ever.

No. AND the boy will eject you. And you can’t cut the connection to your bodies while they are alive, you’re kind of using it to be able to project already, if you die while APing you simply start to die the 2nd death (to leave the qi body that you still have) and you’re probably going to get shocked back into your qi body.

No this is not a thing.

You don’t seem to understand. It is not possible. Period. There is no way.

1 Like

Hello @Mulberry I heard about solidification of astral body or material astral projection
what are they?
can I materialize my astral body as a real physical human in real world through astral projection?

@DarkestKnight What is your opinion?

No, these are wo different kinds of body. There are stories of enlightened masters manifesting physical objects including food and their bodies, but whether it’s true is unknown to the public (such as here), as this is not demonstrated publicly, and never talked about by anyone claiming to be able to do it, all anecdotes are 2nd hand and many are assumed to be allegorical fiction.

The upshot is, if you do your inner work, cultivate your energy, develop your psychic senses and explore the secrets of the universe to become an enlightened sage, maybe you ca do this.

An example is the adept Gurdjieff who was reported by people knowing him to appear inconsistently, sometimes as a young man sometimes as the old one he was. George Gurdjieff - Wikipedia

Here is DarkJournalist talking about his history in context of esotericism and his part in the aims of the mystery schools https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6en7gnfC5n0&t=3s&ab_channel=DarkJournalist

What’s more likely is that this was a glamour, that people could see the man inside from a psychic perspective. You get similar stories about Don Juan in Carlos Castaneda’s work. It’s an illusion.