Tong Ren / Dark Tantra

Will be eagerly waiting for your posts, sir.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum Master Tong Ren. Looking forward to hearing about the Tibetan Black Hand and any other wisdom you have to share with us.

1 Like

Welcome to the BALG forum! Thank you for taking the time to share your knowledge and expertise with us :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yeah that’s nice and all, but I’m not into reincarnating anymore just so that I can lose my knowledge and power again, only to find it again on rinse and repeat.

1 Like

How Chi and Prana is Made
I am often bemused about the fact the teachers and authors of the various energy healing arts whether traditional or new-age, beginners or ‘masters’, have absolutely no understanding of how energy is made and how its expresses itself in nature and humanity. In my opinion, this level of not truly understanding the product they are peddling, conveys to me both arrogant ignorance and deceitfulness. A true master of a body of theoretical and practical knowledge, will know everything there is to know about their areas of interest –just ask any competent tradesman.

I have listed the nine different ways in which the body, mind and the Inner-Self generates the vitality and wellbeing nourishment that it requires. The major categories of these nine energy-production mechanisms are:
• Digestion
• Breathing
• Sleep
While the remaining six sub-categories include:
• Exercise
• Easy relaxation
• Focussed relaxation and meditation
• Leisure
• Being in a happy relationship with a partner or a pet
• Being happy and useful
Digestion
Your first source of ‘energy, chi or prana’ is from your ability to digest and absorb what quality food and drink that you are enjoying. If you are not digesting and absorbing your nourishment then you will have any combination of the following signs and symptoms:
• Weak appetite
• Feeling full after only after a small quantity of food
• Uncomfortable feeling of bloated-ness
• Belching
• Farting – whether it is loud but not smelly, or deadly silent and foul
• A sensation of food staying in your stomach for too long
• Weak energy
• Weak and heavy feeling of your arms and legs
• Never deriving energy from what you are eating and drinking
To be blunt with you, if you are not digesting your nourishment, then you will not have any energy at all, and you will be living off stimulants and will-power. In treating this disorder, Chinese medicine is King and Naturopathy and Ayurveda are merely the poor peasants. So, if you are tired all of the time, then increasing your digestive and absorptive power will be the first action to take.
Sleep
Getting enough deep and refreshing sleep is essential for recovering from the demands of the day.
Breathing
Most people do not know how to breathe correctly as they tend to breathe too high in the chest as well as too quickly and frequently and or otherwise, they breathe through their mouth. Breathing that is too shallow and too fast is known as ‘hyperventilation’. Being in a state of hyperventilation is the clinical cause for almost all of the psycho-somatic discomforts and illnesses. I have designed a three-part breath retraining method that will correct all psycho-somatic discomfort and illness.
Exercise
Exercise is important in your body’s generation of energy. There is an old adage – money makes money, and similarly, energy makes energy. Depending upon your own likes and needs, exercise can be gentle or vigorous and even a combination of both modes.
Easy Relaxation
Relaxation is an easy way to switch off from the pressures and demands of life. It can be lazing on the couch watching whatever is on the tv and it doesn’t have to be that interesting. But you are tuning out from your stress-level
Focussed Relaxation and Meditation
‘Focussed-relaxation’ is the deliberate de-stressing of yourself through the process of a learned technique that produces reliable benefits.
Leisure
Leisure is probably the ‘true’ relaxation. Being joyfully engrossed in doing something that nourishes you as a whole-person
Being in a Happy Relationship with a Partner Child or Pet
The feeling of being emotionally important to someone is an essential component to the making of both well-being and the creation of vitality. Being important to someone gives you a reason to get up in the morning.
Being Happy and Useful
This is a partial quote from the Dalai Lama. If I remember clearly, the full quote was “the meaning of life is to be happy and useful”.

12 Likes

good morning Faustus

if you would like to learn more about what we do, please send your details to [email protected] and we can arrange a Skype chat at not charge to give you some further information.

3 Likes

Hi I have already posted what you ask for, please look above. if don’t know how to use these forums and I will welcome any advice or suggestions.

1 Like

I would love to know what you think about my system I’ve been developing after an oval entity of pure light uploaded information into me and activated my Kundalini. Now I am wrought by all the associated symptoms. The spontaneous gung you mentioned is possessing me to do these temple dances of such precise and intricate movements. I am alone, i have no teacher, ive been going through this awakening for 9 years. I have a lot of energy to give and i want to help.

1 Like

I sent you a PM with links for that, you will find all the information you need in this thread:

2 Likes

May I ask which school of Vajrayana your tradition most strongly identifies with; Nyingma, Gelug, Kagyu, Sakya? Or does it identify most strongly with Bon?

2 Likes

I believe Courtney said it was Vajrakilaya in the video, but I’m not trying to step on anyone’s toes :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Hello MysticNick

It was the Vajra Kilaya.
what is mainly on the internet is only the public version.
if you look for the Razor that Destroys at a Touch on the internet you will have a copy of the inner but not secret source material. of the Vajra Kilaya Tantra. This book is the foundation sorcery text of the Nyingma.

4 Likes

I hope I am not doing anything out of turn by posting this summary information here;

http://www.rigpawiki.org/index.php?title=Pudri_Rekpung

I hope that you will not consider my next question as being impertinent as that is not the intention with which it is being asked; do you trace your lineage back to Dudjom Rinpoche?

1 Like

Is this thread going anywhere? It’s been quite a while since the Tong Ren contacts have posted anything. Have things fallen through with BALG?

3 Likes

They were never in any way affiliated with BALG. They just joined the forum to share their stuff, I believe.

2 Likes

He means, has their relationship with balg and ea fallen throufh

1 Like

Hi BALG forum - Tong-Ren and I have been busy working on some exciting new material so have been out of the loop for while. We will have some new stuff to share very soon so stay tuned. In the meantime anyone who wants to get in touch can reach out at [email protected]

2 Likes

Is there any recent news about this?

1 Like

Do you have a course or book I can learn from? I am very interested in your teachings

Sean S—

Hi @Renaultsoleil, this is an old thread and that poster hasn’t been to the forum in four years and probably won’t respond to you.