To Sell My Soul Or Not

@4you39 I’m glad you decided not to sell your soul! It’s always best to put in hard work instead of trying to find an instant shortcut. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Not just about this,
In a choice between love and fear.
Always choose love.
Fear?? well.

May the force be with you!!

2 Likes

Aren’t you a Practitioner of the Occult?

5 Likes

I am new

4 Likes

Which ever God I summon first will be my very first ritual ever.Excpet a binding love ritual I did but that didn’t work.

2 Likes

So am I. But bargaining to try and get infinite power immediately is insane. HARD WORK MUST BE PUT IN FOR ENTITIES TO WANT TO HELP YOU.

If someone came to you asking if youd do everything for them, would you? Think about it.

3 Likes

When people ask me this i like to answer with a question. Would you sell your current body? Because once you die, your soul will be who and what you are. Keep that in mind and then make your decision

8 Likes

If your soul is so cheap so as to be bought and sold like some two dollar whore would Lucifer want it?

3 Likes

:man_facepalming:

FIrst of all if you would have read one of my replies would have know that I have decided not sell my soul,and second you don’t know what I was going to ask so don’t think that my soul is cheap.

2 Likes

Firstly, It was a hyperbolic question; not one aimed specifically at you. Secondly; your soul is your creative divinity; connected with all the rest of reality in a relationship of dependent co-arising; thus it is both you and not you and therefore is not yours to sell. It can not be bought, cannot be sold, period. Thirdly, the grimoire injunctions to ritually sell your soul and the trial records of witchcraft that do mention such an act are occult blinds meant to confuse the foolish and ignorant.

But the Sith are so cool and the dark side has more cookies

3 Likes

Preach brother :cookie: :cookie:

1 Like

And I shall set the Jedi on my right hand, but the Sith on the left.

1 Like

3 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

Well

Fuck the dark side!!

You do realise that become a living god is a left hand path site and preaching about Yoda and the light side of the force is like preaching for Jesus

2 Likes