To build a will to act

How can I build a strong will? Why is my will weak? I have tried to work with sola plexus chakra but without result. I have tried to breath the element of fire in but it was gone again and I became afraid to breath to much of it in as it could result in increase of blood pressure.
I have to admit I feel lost but I can’t step on the Path as I have walked it for 14 years.

1 Like

The Act of Will by Robert Assagioli

This is the only book you will ever need in terms of Will development

4 Likes

I chant the incantation that was given to conner kendall by the demon Etli’osh to raise and increase my energy and self power. I use it daily and it feels as if im literally burning within the flames of my godhood. The incantation is " SANASH ALKU ITZ WAL’EEP AYE KANTANTU" you recite this incantation in meditation and recite it 100 times while focusing on your energy and willpower increasing after each recitation focus on each recitation fueling a fire within you and growing into a blazing inferno of raw power until it can no longer be contained.

2 Likes

Take a rock any rock from outside and for 10 minutes look at the rock and think of nothing but the form of the rock without interruption. Once you can do this perfectly for 10 minutes thinking of only the rock and its form so that you can perfectly recreate it in your mind. Extend this by 5 minutes until you can perform this meditation for over an hour with any given object or image or concept you choose. This is how you build your will. Not working with chakras or elements or funny words but by the ability to concentrate perfectly without distraction. The mind becomes like a laser with this focus and thoughts can be held and maintained on the subject of work for as long as required without break or flaw.

1 Like

You’re not achieving alignment, therefore your will is being weakened. A strong will comes from achieving strong alignment. Read the Abraham Hicks material written by Esther Hicks. It will teach you everything you need about that. You’ll find the 6 books on Amazon. Don’t be put off by the mainstream approach, the knowledge is extremely useful to any occult practitioner.

What does the incantation mean?

It doesnt mean or translate to anything, it’s an alien language and it’s meaning is it’s application and power.

Interesting. I could do that in the demonic elemental circle.

1 Like

Usually if your will is weak you haven’t really decided who you are or what you want.

That’s also my theory. I don’t know who I am. I’m a doubter.

2 Likes

If you have GoM books they have an identity ritual on their blog that lots of people have had success with.

How is the chant spelled out?

I think the sole problem is that I’m afraid of my own magick. That my magical workings will backfire.

1 Like

Sanash (san-ash) Alku (Al-kooh) Itz Wal’eep Aye (wall-eep-Aye) Kantantu. Just trust yourself and pronounce it the best you can.

Ok, I can understand that there is no single correct way of pronounce it.

I was watching a QnA video on conner kendalls facebook page and he said that if you were to just flip around your mindset from “i cant do this because im afraid that ill end up homeless because of this demon” to “i know that this demon is tearing down my obstacles and blockages even though im homeless, it is for my personal growth.” So by saying your afraid that your magick will backfire on you, thats whats going to happen because you just spoke it into existence.

Try instead to change your mindset from " i cant do this" to “i will do this because i need it.”

I have often tried to use logic such as “if the other magicians are still alive after casting curses then why should it backfire on me?”.
I have studied a lot about the demonic elemental circle. According to S. Connolly’s the circle is created to balance the energies the demons brings to the ritual.