To achieve my dream through magic

So, you got it all sussed out, why ask on here?

I’m not being mean, you are not likely to be able to do ONE ritual and it all just falls into place… I laid out some ways to use magick at each stage so you do minimal effort and get maximum results, and even if you dislike that, the basic principle is to apply magick at each step and get better results than someone using probability and their own imperfect judgment alone…

If you want one single deal, or nothing - you’re most likely going to end up with nothing.

Good luck if you do try that though, I mean that sincerely. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you Lady Eva :slight_smile: I appreciate your advice and help. I apply them. I got in my hands an interesting crossroads ritual about thirteen nights.:evergreen_tree: :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Here is what Laur Ulrich said about Mettalica and their sucess.Looks like they made a crossroads deal too

Cliff was the man who had that wild spirit that…made Metallica reach the sky.After his death, Metallica sold their souls for fame and fortune-thing that he would never have wanted to deal with…

I think the rap artist “Ghostemane” is a great example of occultist musicians who are successful. He openly admitted to studying Crowley, references him in his songs and even has a song called “John Dee”.

That said, Apollo and mercury are the people to work with.

4 Likes

I’m also a musician but losing my vision due to my autoimmune disease. I’m looking forward to working with BALG in the future when I’m financially able. I feel we desire the same . Please keep us posted☆

1 Like

Call on Amdusias! He’s all about music and more, and he provides excellent familiars.

5 Likes

What if I want to be able to say that I am the one with the talent not the demons? @Lady_Eva

1 Like

Yup, can do, you just need to acquire power and the spirits (not just demons, everyone is always “demons, demonbs” - try gods, try muses! :+1: ) can help.

This is a thing I do which is solely about my own power, not anyone else’s:

5 Likes

Pertinent points! That said, one needs to pay attention to sharks in the industry. I remember that French youth TV series called Les Intrépides. In one storyline, kids would go to a record label executive in order to submit demos. The shark would play their cassette tape (that was in the early nineties) and secretly record it. He’d sometimes tell them it was not good enough, not up to par, “not there yet,” etc. when in reality, he thought that was excellent! So, he’d plagiarize their music and have his chosen acts perform the songs; he’d just change the lyrics or modify the song somehow. He eventually got caught, though.

Here’s the episode:

Stuff like this may actually happen in real life. Some may tell one one’s music is not up to par or something (sending one into a tailspin) when they actually think it is. Also…

https://myspace.com/article/2021/3/25/sex-pistols-are-over-once-and-for-all-after-bitter-royalties-dispute-nme

For everybody reading this… Royalty disputes are more common than one might think. Sometimes, people change—for the worse! Make sure terms be clear when collaborating with anybody, and though verbal agreements are binding, have some sort of written or mechanical proof (mechanical as in anything written online: email, Messenger, Fiverr convos, SoundBetter convos, etc.).

Some get greedy, self-entitled, arrogant, prickish, all around deceitful, and it causes such situations. Some may agree to a collab and years later act like they don’t even know you or it was a mistake or something. In all such cases, you have to stand your ground and know your legal rights. And remember: “Self-preservation is the highest law.” It is a very cruel biz, so do not let sharks devour you.

One more thing… You can only be YOU. Try to be the best version(s) of yourself. You can have influences, of course, learn from other artists, coaches, but you should have your own individuality and personality. You could have awesome records, but some may always want to compare your stuff to others and imply or assert your stuff is not on par, not publishable when it is. If you sounded exactly like somebody else, where would be YOU? And it would only be even more frustrating to try to achieve that elusive state some point you at only to never ever reach it no matter how hard you try.

From a magickal viewpoint… Anybody have more experiences, actual success stories to share?

1 Like

Hey you could try Marquis Phenex…this is a really awesome spirit and I found it to be very good hearted and easy to work with. The spirit is a fallen throne Angel. Good luck.

1 Like