Time Folding

220px-Seal_of_Solomon_(Simple_Version).svg
edti

1bf3b9cfb2a8e861af9a49ea165d16a7--magic-symbols-alchemy-symbols

1 Like

Take me away from your fight, valored one. I speak nothing to your cause. Drift upon the winds of a warrior forgotten, dissapear into the midnight sun.

2 Likes

Time folding.

Tesseract portal.

Saturn,
Chronos,
Vadjic al Call’a.

sut nam havec accu’moccoa’ja.

1 Like

To manipulate time the best are the Morai, Lachesis is the child? Anyway Hecate, Arachne and the Morai

@Anassa
@Morgana9
@Yberion

4 Likes

I will pass, I have no idea what he wants to do other than asking for real participation on who knows what since he’s not asking for opinion/advice/guidance/something.

4 Likes

Thank you Rav, indeed we’re working with Hecate, Lucifuge Rofocale, and others on this.

:slight_smile:

Sincerely,

¥’Berion

2 Likes
Eshtalishtu manifests as a beautiful, slender, nude man, his body and head absent of any hair at all.  A peculiar radiance beams from within him, making his skin appear to glow with a faint blue energetic light. Eshtalishtu holds the knowledge and the power of transmutation.  When evoked, he is quick to explain that the assertion of modern “alchemists” that “True Alchemy is the transmutation of impure human elements into that which is divine” is entirely false, and indeed is quite the opposite of reality.  According to Eshtalishtu, the greatest alchemy is the transmutation of the Divine Particle into matter.  This understanding furthers the idea presented to me throughout this entire ninety-day Operation that this physical realm is not the impure and outcast plane of existence, but that it is the final condensation of an intentional spiritual will. Eshtalishtu can teach you, when evoked, some very elementary rituals which can be used for the most miraculous ends, even for the materialization of objects of matter seemingly from nothing.

https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/t/eshtalishtu/67998?u=yberion

tap into your void or moon energy for it.

Light, born from darkness,
darkness bearing light.
73026067_784967528626021_922213002680205312_n

1 Like

Alash Tad Al-Ash Tal Ashtu.

Aumohmzui.

Ohmwassaaum.

Alash Tad Al-Ash Tal Ashtu.

Sincerely,

¥’Berion

2 Likes

I accidentally moved into a different timeline, I am trying to master Time Magick and Timeline manipulation. Do you have a sigil for Chronos?

2 Likes

I can fold Time
My experiments proved successful in personal results

In waus immediately sensation which has since shown results in different way’s.

So.
I am expanding this to time reversal… Ir a new thread

Rule One:
Do NOT private Message Me
To change your own stupid mistakes.
I will not give the time to answer.

Two.
This is Real work.
I am remembering in dream-states & in Evocations.

Please be respectful forum mrmbers onr and all of our varying and different paths and Magickal threads of of our lining and weaves. I respect and expect respect.

Regards

Queen ¥Morgana Le Fae*

5 Likes

If you have done so then you can return.
You see.
To enter another time stream is deliberate by your higher self, if you have done so then your higher self can return you. Simple
I know.
Since I have slipped time streams many times.

What works have How to Correctly Evoke My'Self: Morrigain /Morgana done

I will not just “give you all the answers”
I work for mine.whay here have you to show für sie
Tadji-Mazn Ekr Ti’elk

2 Likes

Weird
I didn’t put my link in this thread
!!!

2 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Congratulations on your amazing work and success.

1 Like

Okay okay.
So
This morning I was granted another sigil from Sattolas in regards to Time manipulation

My previous sigil has been translated but I do not care ti show it yet.

Here it is. In its raw transmission. Have fun working it. out.

And 

I have an idea.
But hey I have business cards to design and a website to re do :thinking::wink::roll_eyes:

Just because sometimes… I want to say
Thank you.

2 Likes

The other sigil refuses to show and will not uploade
No matter how many times I uplink it

:thinking::woman_shrugging::woman_in_lotus_position:

2 Likes

106769747_977630726026366_5337810737974988255_n 48ca11c23603516f8d83d1e43373ffa8a402e57b_2_375x500

2 Likes

The sigil on the left is distinctly Lovecraftian from what I can see. At least the upper and middle symbol.

3 Likes

correct.

https://youtu.be/xdyxE3TiiiE

i was drawn there through the al azif.

4 Likes