Thoth Evocation Success?

I have attempted to evoke Thoth twice in the last two days .

The first day I want to a park meditated on his hieroglyph to evoke him and had four oranges for offerings . I asked him to give me the ears and sight to see and hear him but I wasn’t sure if he was there . I felt energy but I’m not sure if that was me or him .

Today I printed out a sigil that represents Thoth, lit a candle , placed the book of dead & emerald tables on the table and a water for offering then I masturbated by while staring at the sigil . I traced my semen on the sigil and then called Thoth . Once I again I asked for the eyes to see him and ears to hear but nothing happened . While I was talking or even when I was silent during th evocation the candle would flicker pop and move but I wasn’t sure if that was Thoth or just the flame . When I was done I went outside burned his sigil and buried the ashes in the ground .

If there’s anyone out there that has a good relationship with Thoth and willing to help , can you confirm if I successfully evoked him or not . Or if I evoked something else other than Thoth .

1 Like

Why would he give you something that you already have…?

1 Like

I was referring to my Astral sense to hear and see him . Maybe I should of been straight forward . It just seemed right at the moment .

:sunny:
try finding him inside you.
And then, call that Energy out.
(even tho, i wouldn’t describe Thoth as Energy. He’s more… Logic)

Sincerely,

¥’Berion

looks like it worked blood brother, so you down for tonight

Again, you have it already. You can ask him to open them, if you believe they’re not. But just because they’re open, doesn’t mean you’ll be able to see and hear them. You need to work on it. If it was so easy as to call a Spirit and ask for our clairs then half of this forum’s topics would be gone.

1 Like

I see . I appreciate your response.

You, you are freaking me, I swear it! Damn good answer! Let’s show em eh?

OK so here’s the deal, I’m here for you. I have this for you, I can grant this wish but it will be some work on your part. Its really not me doing much other than giving you the instruction manual that didn’t come with your brain equipment. @Anassa hit the hammer on the head there. You already have the capabilities you just need to learn how to use it.
First this.

Then this.

This is it , you evoked him and he answered, he brought you what you wanted here it is enjoy. And call me any time but don’t cum on our sigil anymore please, its super gross.

7 Likes

For some reason I knew you won’t like it :joy:

2 Likes

I appreciate y’all @Anassa @AdamThoth and I will get to working . And I won’t cum on them anymore :skull::skull::sob: .

5 Likes

I would hope so otherwise the rumors might be true.
As in the rumor that semen is somehow something all spirits want.
Don’t get me wrong plenty do but seriously…

6 Likes

:clap: :clap::clap:

3 Likes