Third eye

Are u here to help or you are here attack. Unfortunately I have introduced myself but because it’s in your interest to attack people here, you couldn’t even verify. Bye

I noticed when my mind and soul are at peace, my ability to hear and feel spirits is way better than when occupied by negative thoughts and emotions.

4 Likes

Lmao

1 Like

Everyone is different. I tried to stay positive but being positive didn’t bring me anything. So I tried to be negative and that made me feel worse. I give up on both. Just being me. If I can’t think good then at least I don’t want to think bad either.

2 Likes

You need to learn to just be an observer, thoughtless, opinionless, emotionless etc…

4 Likes

A friend of mine taught me that lesson early on. You can’t let emotions interfere with your work.

3 Likes

I love your write ups. I wish you could help me with secret, key or code to open my third eye. Thanks

Looking into the Lord Uphir working to awaken my third eye and other abilities - but as others have said here and elsewhere it does require you to make some changes in your life to get in tune with the abilities and then there is learning to control them.
Anyone have info on controlling your abilities once you’re woke?

Same thing I mentioned stands for being awake, what you experience is not a part of this physical reality. Very important to remember to be “The Observer” because thats what you are. Most people snap out quick because they can’t keep that state and become affected by what they experience and when your other senses kick in and it’s all over. It just takes practice.

When I was a kid and teen I would find open fields with a few trees or go to a park. You’ll find one that will stick out and that’s the one I’d got to.
“Mind if I sit? It’s been a while since I’ve had good company, human’s can suck sometimes.”

• I sat on the roots, leaned back on the trunk and relax.
    “Is there anything interesting you can show me today?”

I would just chill with the tree for a bit and stare into the life around and zone out into nothingness. That’s when I’d close my eyes and within seconds feel a jolt/shift, rebalance and then just visualized the sounds around me. When my mind/3rd eye would build a picture I’d open my eyes and “see” another energetic layer mingling with our world. Different spirits, different energies, things removed and other stuff appear that wasn’t originally there… damn it’s been a while since I sat with a tree🤔

3 Likes

Think of meditation as a no bullshit approach to everything in existence saying:

“Shut the fuck up and throw your ego aside so you’re psychically open. Then, we can have a coffee, cig and conversation.”

Meditation is soooo damn boring when nothing happens that’s why we’re always trying to find a work around. But, if we stick it out, use different techniques so shit isn’t stale like grandma’s panties things eventually start happening. That’s hopefully when shit gets fun for most.

You can if you wish

Only need is consistency of meditation or you can try tratak kriya in your life . After some days (21 to 30 days ) you will feel that changes in the way you see the world and also in yourself.

I’m a little late, but no. Emotions can rather be used to strengthen the result. Emotions are powerful & can disrupt magick is interesting ways, but they can also strengthen magick. Take all emotion and funnel it into your work. Don’t want to come off offensive, just giving some knowledge.

1 Like