They talk to me, I talk back to them, they can talk to me, help please?

The question is already in the title.

Can you please help me?

They know what I do on my phone, they read everything, I have NO privacy since two years.

They threaten me, they want ruin our papers they HATE seeing us good, and successful.

They can’t read my thoughts, I don’t have a inner voice, this woman said “read her energy or aura” or something. So it bullsit. She KNOWS that I use subliminals but only for fun, and she was so jealous and afraid. They talk to me to stalk me, and because they’re afraid. WELL then don’t start, why? They made it themself worse, this btch downstairs, they are VERY REVENGFUL they want to start BLOOD with me and my family.

WHY DO THEY THINK THAT ME AND MY FAMILY WANT TO TAKE REVENGE ON THEM? OR WHY DO THEY THINK THAT WE ARE DANGEROUS? we don’t want to be BRAINLESS or have any problems with them, what is it that they want? I DIDN’T threathen them, I just said that they should leave me in peace and that they should close their mouths shut.

MY LIFE IS IN DANGER BECAUSE OF THEM.

My parents have gone to a fortune teller in 2002 or 2003 I can’t remember I was 6 or 7 years old. The woman had red hair, she said that I will have many jealous and hateful enemies that hate my mom and me, from her hometown and that I will get problems later in life because of dangerous people, she said “why are you like this?” she gave me a look that I’ll never forget I was so scared as a child, that her eyes still haunt me. I think she is dead by now it’s been over 20 years. She was correct about everything.

So how do i get them out of my head, will a hoxha from the Islam work? Is there a remedy?

:exclamation:HELP ME PLEASE :exclamation:

:exclamation:I hear this wh*re talking, she reads auras and energies, she put a succubi spirit on me that leaves me drainless of power and energy. She said I know that date when she’s going to marry and who she is going to marry, so she wants to destroy my luck, how does she knows that? Is that the same thing with the hindu/astrology thing where you put your birthdate etc? She SPEAKS extra LOUD so that I can hear her, so she is SO CONFIDENT AND SURE that nothing bad will happen to her, she says she is protected.:exclamation:

WHY ARE YOU SO STUPID AND CHILDISH IF YOU START IT WITH WHOLE MAGICK SHT YOURSELF, DON’T YOU HATEFUL AND JEALOUS LITTLE BTCH HAVE NOTHING TO DO ALL DAY?

LOOK WHO SHE’S WRITING, LOOK WHAT SHE’S DOING, LISTEN LOOK WHERE SHE’S GOING, WHY ARE YOU SO PARANOID, IF YOU’RE NOT SCARED QUEEN, THEN WHY DO YOU WANT TO KNOW WHERE MY WHEREABOUTS ARE?

BTW I DIDN’T EVEN SAY SOMETHING TO HER IN MY LIVING ROOM, SHE CAN “READ MY THOUGHTS, ENERGY” SHE IS JOBLESS AND DIRTY, SHE ONLY DOES HER LAUNDRY.

I THINK SHE IS MENTALLY ILL, I DIDN’T EVEN THREATEN HER.

1 Like

In my opinion you can do three things…

1. You can use protection magick. Try Magickal Protection from GoM

2. You can use demonic interference. Try petition, evocation or whatever method you prefer

Only if you are desperate and above methods doesn't work
  1. See a Psychiatrist. Not because you are crazy or something but because generally exorcist don’t just go ahead and exorcise you. A professional advice may pursue them otherwise. You can self exorcise but I suggest you see a professional.
1 Like

On that Note, I searched the forum for some baneful magic, Hope this helps :slight_smile: