The "Touch Me, Feel Me" Thread

Would anyone be so kind as to read my energy?

I can’t really say I can read peoples energy. It’s more I can read if someone is hideing something “dark” that they don’t want others to know about. I can’t always tell what it is, that only happens sometimes.

Example 1: A man married the sister of one of the men I live with. I always got a very off and uneasy feeling about him. Turned out he was abusive, particularly towards her young son physically.

Example 2: a man my mother befriended, I got a very naked, dirty and violated feeling. You know the, “could I have my clothes back, nevermind just burn them and let me take a shower with bleach, please.” . That made me think it had to do with something sexual. Turned out he is a pedophile.

So that’s how my reading people works.

Sorry.:disappointed:

Can anyone else :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Can someone read my energy?

Yo, I think this thread should be renamed and officially be known as the “Energy Sensing Thread”, because I can see that this thread will be quite active from now on.

Eva, what’chu think?

As for the topic itself, how is my energy guys? :grin:

1 Like

I would also like a reading.

1 Like

Quoting to bump since all the stuff I moved is ahead of you guys. :thumbsup:

1 Like

When I tune into you, I get a sense of darkness and doubt. Possibly you started working with some demons and doubting your abilities?

Take care though, first time trying this :grin:

3 Likes

Definitely doubt

3 Likes

I would like a reading. I have never had one done before.

2 Likes

Hmm… I feel like yours is more balanced, not too into dark or light, moderately strong - like you do strengthen your energy from time to time. I also believe there is some kind of excitement in your energy.

Again, never did this before :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I am fairly balanced, I haven’t been doing any work with spirits for about a month or so, so my energy hasn’t been polarized. I do semi-regular energy work, that second part would be true. And I can get quite excitable, especially when hearing/reading something funny, I can laugh for like five minutes.

3 Likes

Told you your senses were already open :wink:

2 Likes

So he is right?

2 Likes

He’s right about ashtkerr, yep

2 Likes

Ok guys and gals . Bring it on read my signature . I am sure this will help me in understanding my self .

Looking forward .

1 Like

Can someone get a lock on me? This actually ties into another thread for me: People Giving Me Strange Looks.

2 Likes

“Read” my energy. I’m interested!

1 Like

Am I hiding something?

1 Like

This is fun.

How you see my energy?

i suspect that it must be very Sexual

1 Like