The Steamy Love Canoe (18+ Chat for people who aren't single or just want to shitpost)

You are so fckd up. SOoooooooooooooooooooooooo fckd up.

2 Likes

You love me anyways. :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Lol get filtered trying to say “how the fuck is this my life”

2 Likes

I tried asking how the fck this is my life, but I apparently say that so much the damned server pings it as spam and refuses to allow it.

:face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow:This is your fault.

2 Likes

Probably. I won’t disagree. You still love me though even if I’m ridiculous.

2 Likes

@anon97554939

I know you aren’t super thrilled with my silly thread that I made purely to disgust the locals with our cutesy antics. But you gotta admit it’s pretty fucking funny to make everyone want to vomit over it.

2 Likes

You’re a bit extreme/ over the top doll face.

I can do it when it’s hilarious but generally speaking I need some sort of freaking prompt to be this hilarious, so it’s on you to carry this thread.

2 Likes

Fair enough. Just expect a post every once in a while to keep you on your toes then I guess, miss fuzzy towels.

I have two speeds; balls-out-go-go-go and are-we-there-yet-mom-every-five-minutes.

2 Likes

Me, You and the MOTHER FCKING GATEPOST FFS>

2 Likes

I love it when you bust out country-isms like that. It’s adorable and hilarious.

2 Likes

How dare you go there. :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

Why wouldn’t I take a chance to talk about how cute my girlfriend is?

4 Likes

I am dating such a girl.

So glad to know who will be wearing the pants in this relationship on a normal day to day basis

2 Likes

I probably won’t be wearing pants unless I’m going out somewhere or we’re expecting company anyways dear… :smirk:

I’m sorry that you’re jealous of my fabulous hair.

Also, soft noodles lol.

2 Likes

@Littleshart What do you think of all this?

I think we need a third party in the thread to side with one or the other depending on who’s losing.

2 Likes

I probably will have the highest bid as far as pitting him against you, instead of me goes…

:eyes: Besides, I’m way scarier.

2 Likes

I mean, he’s probably afraid of you, but I’d protect him in the instance you target him. Gotta keep our spectators safe, otherwise the sport will be cancelled.

2 Likes

lots of crayon drawings.

2 Likes

Apparently Samael is a bit of a drama-llama according to the angels I work with.

2 Likes

This is why you didn’t need a damned thread, because I can’t tell the difference between a thread and a pm when I’m asking you a damned private question!

3 Likes