The Purpose

Why we practice magick? Why we’re here? What’s the purpose of all this?! To become a God or a better human being?.. To make a difference in the world or just get whatever we want in life, or both? …

When we look at the world around us, we can see two main powers working hand in had. The power of creation and the force of destruction. Both are one, doing the same thing… what is that thing? Where all this is going for, what’s the goal and purpose?

Simple short answer : YOU. That’s what all this is about, nothing else.

Your purpose, my purpose, the purpose of “the all”, is evolution. From one life form to another, one level of consciousness to another, one power to more power. Seeking the creation of that which never existed before. The impossible. The mage.

Existence is in constant challenge with itself, to create within itself, the perfect microcosm that can express the all in all its power, knowledge and presence. To accomplish the ultimate goal : “as within, so without. as above, so below”. And you, as well as everyone and everything else, is part of that process, a step in that path.

That’s what magick is for, and what life as whole is there to express.

What inspired many philosophers, writers, and artists… is true. We know it, all of us, we can feel it, but we can’t say it in words. We say it in many different languages to each other… hoping that someone will translate it back to us.

Well… as a thought, a concept or a theory, all that sounds good. Turning it into practice may not be as easy as how that concept sounds like.

Remember, there are two forces in nature. One of creation and one of destruction. If things were that easy, if there was no resistance, there would be no need for destruction! What is that resistance?

The resistance of life, change and challenge. The force that wants to keep the old, and fight the new. the force of death, disguised in many different shapes and forms. From deceiving the masses to believe that they’re helping them to become Gods, to brainwashing them to get on their knees and worship and praise an invisible divine or a visible Guru, so they can achieve whatever those visible or invisible clowns are promising, for a fee or donation, of course. The mission of keeping the masses blind, but happy, is very – very – profitable and powerful. In business, politics, science, occult, and almost every aspect of our lives.

That’s why without revolution, there is no evolution. Without destruction, there is no creation. Because there’s always a resistance.

Before you come to any conclusions… the revolution I’m talking about, is against ones self before anything or anyone else. That’s what matters most. Taking over the world like any maniac or lunatic wouldn’t do much, if you can’t take over your own mind, yourself. Destroying planets is nothing, if you can’t destroy the false Gods, the idols you were programmed to worship and serve today and since you were born.

The revolution I’m talking about, is against your fear, doubts, weaknesses, ignorance, attachments, false beliefs and dogma. When that revolution starts, your evolution begins.

The question now remains, who are YOU? If your answer is your given name, your skin color, the image of your face, your thoughts and convictions… then you missed the big picture. YOU are an entire species, not an individual. But without your individuality, without the parts, the all can not exist. Your evolution is not the evolution of a person. But of the entire humankind, and the evolution of humankind is the evolution of intelligence in all existence.

You are just a symbol. But that symbol can become more than an image of an individual, who once was born, lived and died. That symbol can become immortal. Not as an idea… but as a living spirit, a neo consciousness within each individual who comes next. When you become a stepping stone to their evolution as species. You become the all, and the all becomes you.

And that is the purpose… YOU.

I posted this on my blog, thought to share it here maybe someone would find it helpful.

The view in this post is my personal opinion. Agreement or disagreement with it, is not my concern or goal from writing it. Just sharing a thought :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Thanks for time.

As Above so Below
&
Love The Higher Law

1 Like

Thank you so much,
Well. It depends what you mean by “love”…

If you mean the emotion of love… I don’t think that’s a higher law.
But if you mean what Aleister Crowley was talking about when he said “love is the law, love under will” then absolutely yes :+1:

Beautiful song thank you :metal:

1 Like

Divine love. Yes Crowley but not limited to him, that has been shared by Bardon too. ( all he way the credit goes to Thoth indeed to the ALL)

U2 ,legendary :smile:

1 Like

Given the time frame, has anything changed? Have your goals become accomplished, to what extent? I seemed to inherit natural abilities in this field, yet I find many not being able to grasp the connection between mundane and extraordinary. How has this website, and its purpose, handled these concepts?

Welcome @Gthinks, it is a forum rule for new members to make an introduction, so click on the image below and tell us about your magick practice. Also, the people you are responding to are no longer active.
handIntro

Spare me the philosophy lesson. You’re incorrect with your viewpoint. An individual can’t be everything. The all you’re talking about can only be experienced when you shed all of your attachments and lose your identity. Individuality and non-being are not synonymous with each other.

The observer can have an experience as a non-being but that doesn’t make the observer a non-being. What is observed is different from what is experienced. You are not what you experience.

Yes, we are part of the human species but that doesn’t make us a collective. We are not the borg.

They succeed in their mission when they strip you of your individuality and you no longer care about these things because of it.

The gnosis you have achieved has been weaponized against you and you don’t even see it.

They’re still going to get profit and shove their agenda down the masses throats regardless of how enlightened you become. In fact they want people to experience the gnosis your talking about because they want us to be complacent with having nothing.

A non-being doesn’t have any enemies.

“Our civilization sinks in the twilight of a nauseating rainbow” - Isabel Peralta