The obstacle in front of me and a solution that came to my mind

Hello everyone, I will start without further ado. 4 years ago, while I was doing roadwork with Raziel, I asked him to activate my senses and my 3rd eye more and one night, this was successful, I think it was not over yet, when I suddenly got scared and said raziel go, everything was over and I never used my 3rd eye again, including meditations. I couldn’t activate it somehow, I couldn’t communicate much with the spirits, even when I repeat their words, I get short of breath and can’t continue.

However, when I raise my muscles a little and hold them there for a while, I suddenly feel a slight itching and a tickling sensation in my third eye that I cannot describe, but I can never use it.

I started road work with King Paimon yesterday and I will continue this until November 9th. November 9th is my birthday. On my birthday, I want to make a pact to fix this problem and open my senses that exist between flesh and skin. Do you think this will be successful?

I want to ask something. I know that spirits communicate with thoughts when communicating with people. However, my brain is very full and I cannot distinguish thoughts. Because of the work I do, my brain is already full of thoughts.

Is there any meditation or similar process that I can do to communicate with the spirit before making the association, just to see the thoughts it gives me?

So, what I want to say is that before the ritual, I want to clean my brain or at least do this a little bit and distinguish the thoughts that the spirit tells me in my head and come to my mind.

You should also look for signs and coincidences. Then pay attention to them. Pay attention to your dreams (Keep a dream journal). The key to opening up your psychic/spiritual senses is to remain aware and mindful of every moment. Trust your intuition and instincts. Trust your military training. Focus and discipline is an asset in magick just as much as it is in the military.

You’re familar with the sayings, “Keep your head on a swivel,” “Watch your back,” “Open your eyes,” "Watch your six (military term), " etc.

Practice using your physical five senses more and then eventually your psychic/spiritual senses will come online.

I hope this advice helps. More can be found using the search function on this forum.

There’s techniques for this as it’s something everybody does to some extent.
You could try the Munroe Institute method to put aside thoughts that distract you. It’s called an “Energy Conversion Box”. You just picture a heavy lockbox and put the ideas in there to come back to later.
Remote Viewers write them on the paper they use to capture data, on specifically the right hand side and call them out as known distractions so they can move past them. You could also write them on a note and put the note under the leg of a chair to symbolize holding them aside for a short time.

Try Sigil work: you don’t need any kind of pact or agreement to communicate, ever, really.

Probably not because this is the wrong attitude: it’s about you and your skills not what others can do for you, so, like signing up for a course, whether you get an A depends on you, not the teacher.

1 Like

Thank you, I will use this. What is sigil meditation and how is it done?