The next Generation of Satanic Genetic Coding

thank you soo much. @DarkestKnight, you are officially the first of our community and of the black cloth , to extend condolences .
your words help emmensely and fully heart warms and feeds the black flame thats been held at bay by my co- dependant relationship my mother and I engendered within our life ( intentional or un-intentional being a non starter effect).
strangely enough a member on our forum gave me the most accurate almost prophetic Tarot (fire reading) which details not only this tragedy but almost word for word predicts my past 2 years of spiritual and lifestyle progress.
the comforting prediction culminates in basically saying this is the catalyst for me to take controll and lordship of every aspect withing my devine reality.
as Luciferian mage, this haloweeen marks the aniversary of my 3rd year of practise (real practise). as i begin to understand how to begin to create framework of my goals and send my raisewd energy to the manifest target by the means of calculating whats needed , why, and my own desires belief and intention…the final and most tangable blockage for me to overcome was my addiction,…particularily my mother and my enabling of our mundane thought form densities.
this made my mother increasingly sad and less able to compartmentalize life into a bareable experience for her.
basically…she wanted to die and move on from this carnation for YEARS…2 WEEKS AGO i noticed during a conversation an energy that seemed to be more visceral the more i noticed it…our conversation had taken a turn to focus on me and my future plans or forget specifically untill i felt a supreme desire to say and make clear to her…
“mom i am gunna be ok” i know you and everyone who cares even slightly are constantly anxious and worried for my well being and my ability to support myself independantly .
but for the first time i repeated with conviction .
" mum i am gunna be ok . beyond ok…i promise". with honesty i allowed the statement to fully sink in to her.
as i did so, a wave of relief cascaded throughout her demeanor , as she slumped deeper into her seat as relief and belief had started to cause thinking and hopefull insight into possibility a greyish black essence began to seep out of her aura…6 days later she had a stroke which caused the decision to pull life support after 24 hours oon a ventilator.
anyway.wow. sorry to pontificate my man i really do thank you for your friendship. and will be a positive force of change to be seen by all on the path towards HOMO-DEUS REP REP!!

3 Likes

My Condolences. Sorry to hear, brother.

2 Likes

I do apologize for being a bit annoying with the questions. My apologies, brother.

2 Likes

I just saw this. Sorry about your mom. Hopefully she is in a good place.

2 Likes

yes, Brother. I’m with you.

I will / already did. See PM.

Sin,

¥’Berion

ˆ╣8ÑZ♦

3 Likes