The Nature of the War

Ok just letting you know I did read that sample chapter you shared. Still trying to process it, might read it again a few more times. There seems to be some inconsistencies, but hopefully the rereads might clear them up. I do have to say it was a little hard to follow at time, thus why I am reading it again.

1 Like

This is a SPIRITUAL text. You cannot read it like a magazine buddy. You have to read and read and masticate it. Lol! You may not like it. You will be the first. LMAO! I am okay with that. 1 out of 400 aint bad. :wink:

1 Like

Some of my followers are 33 degree Masons, psychoanalyst’s, NASA scientists, and tantric gurus. I do not say that with a big head… I say that to point out that this work is something to study. Not JUST read. Mauling over it a couple of times will help.

3 Likes

Oh, no big deal. I was just letting you know my initial thoughts. I tend to pick up on SPIRITUAL text fairly quickly, this is the frist one I’m having trouble with the first time around and thats ok.

In all honesty I have yet to make up my mind on it, so lets hold off on that 1 out of 400 for now. I will let you know when I have formed my full opinion.

I undersand that this might take a bit more mulling over than I am used to and honestly, you could say I look forward to it.

Also don’t worry about title droping with me, I tend to not pay attention to it anyway. Though speeking of, I do have some Masons in my family, so that’s interesting.

1 Like

Lol! Look I’m not trying to sound abrasive at all. My point is that it’s like reading Sun Tsu. You just don’t pick up on it quickly. Those that think they do are missing the deeper levels of meaning. I am proud of the kind of people who have read this text and have contacted me to tell me of its power.

4 Likes

A film producer from LionsGate… a great guy. Genuine human being. When people like this support your work it is better than getting paid.

2 Likes

Was trying to say I get your point. I guess I just used too many words to convey that.

1 Like

No not at all. I just read my comment and wanted to make sure you didn’t feel I was being facetious. It could have been taken wrong.

1 Like

I wage war against anything that is oppression these false gods of light, enslave our godhood, our freedom, pleasure and free will.

Why worship god when you are god, I know that sounds SO simple, but simplicity is sometimes the best way to convey the truth.

Fuck the False god of light, and those Zoroastrianism priests, who demonised Ahriman, damn I had this the other day when someone asked me why work with demonic dark beings.

I said look at these two words ‘demon’ and ‘demonised’ sound familiar right.

How do you stop people from working with real gods who help our ascent, " it’s simple say that their demons and if they join the light they’ll be saved from eternal damnation ".

LMAO really, come on you expect me to give my freedom, enjoyment, mind, soul, belief, time, life, energy and my whole of existence in these so called gods like Ahura Mazda, Allah etc.

How do I know they are the true god, am I blindly supposed to take your word for it, nah fuck that.

I stand for knowledge, freedom, individuality, Power, Truth and Ascent.

Hail to the Dark ones and the REAL GODS IN THE FLESH ALL US BROTHERS AND SISTERS AT BALG :fist:️.

9 Likes