The legendary Prince Orobas and Solomon's 72 spirits of the Goetia

@DarkestKnight or @Mulberry what’s going on with my post is this a glitch in the system?

2 Likes

Chapter 13

The beauty of Queen Beleth

This is a very recent experience I’ll share with you in this chapter. For several months I’ve been stuck in a frustrating cycle of on again and off again in my love life with my GF.

It was covid that kept us apart and it’s been very touch and go since we’ve reunited. I’m looking for a little more consistency. I went to Sallos for help, Sitri, even my fabled spirit Amon but I just wasn’t getting results that I called successful. Nothing against those spirits by the way. You know it’s magick so for most of us it’s a spotty game of hit and miss.

I decided to try a layered working with Queen Beleth and Duke Zepar. Guys great combo they really delivered. Now the romance and passion are back with my ex and I. I’m definitely going to. Queen Beleth in future for all my romance needs she’s great. Short chapter I know but I felt the need to talk about it.

13 Likes

Chapter 14

Expanding your evocation abilities - The 72 challenge

In case you don’t know where to find it here is the evocation guide I wrote.

Alright what is the 72 challenge and what will you achieve with it?

To me the 72 challenge simply put is the task of evoking all 72 of the Goetic spirits. I wouldn’t say it’s necessary to work a project with them per se, a meet and greet is acceptable.

I took this challenge during the spring and summer of this year during all the lockdowns we had. I’m not gonna lie this was a real test of my abilities, an ordeal. If you undertake this challenge you will not be the same magician you were before you started it. That’s for sure.

If you choose this realize there will be hardships and setbacks, you’ll look at the calendar you’ve set and just won’t feel like doing anything that day. You’ll have spirits behave irritably and recalcintrantly and won’t show up when called. If, however if you power past all these lows and face this challenge squarely it will at the same time evoke the best in you…

Now some people get a third of the way through the 72 and report crushing depression, cognitive dissonance, ect. I can’t say I experienced that. However some magicians experience profound side effects from evoking demons. I know many who have gotten physically ill, i.e. vomiting, nausea ect. I experienced this with my first evocation of Prince Sitri. He comes on so strong it’s almost overpowering. Demonic spirits, some of them have a very powerful aura. This interaction with the magicians energy body is what I suspect causes these side effects. I can say that with practice and exposure that these side effects eventually stop. You become accustomed to the energies of this class of spirit and can work with them easily. This doesn’t happen to ever magician. I’m just putting this out here in case people wondered.

The side effects I noted were about two thirds of the way through. My intuition got much sharper and my command of the spirits was much stronger.

I highly encourage other magicians to work through the Goetia in this way. It’s a big project but it has serious benefits.

10 Likes

Chapter 15
Duke Dantalion and the Jedi mind trick. :open_mouth:

This is another on the fly story of a recent event. Today actually, but let’s go back to yesterday.

So my foster mom comes to me with more relationship drama… There had been a serious argument, a fight rather with her bf over some thing I don’t know exactly but it was so serious the man signed out of messenger and wouldn’t respond to calls or texts.

She explained the situation and from where I sat it looked to me like she was on the wrong side of the argument but it’s not for me to say that.

She needed him to change his mind and come back and fix this…

At first I thought of Prince Orobas but I got the vibe he wasn’t feeling like it today…and there was one phrase that stood out in my mind " he needs to change his mind". Of course Duke Dantalion.

So I get ready to call Duke Dantalion. This is not a spirit that likes me an awful lot actually. We’ve just never really jived right. Im prepared to take my chances though. I call him and at first I sense he doesn’t want to come. Then during the third conjuration I sense a shift, a change. I had burned rose incense for him since I was out of sandlewood. He really liked the scent I could tell. This rose incense was an Indian brand. Very high quality, pungent powerful stuff. I waste no time welcoming him to the outdoor temple and give him a shot of liquor and a cigarette.

I make my request to change mom’s bfs mind. Then I gave license to depart. I knew this was received well and would be done. The very next morning, today as it were he signed back in and he changed his mind and foster mom and he made up. So I think I got lucky this time or it was the incense or maybe Duke Dantalion is starting to warm up to me.

10 Likes

Chapter 16

Order of the Black Horse advanced technique
Team leaders and layered Goetic workings

A layered Goetic ritual involves multiple spirits assigned to different aspects of a common goal. That much we know right?

Here’s the part you may not have to have thought of. How do we make different demons all cooperate on a common goal? Sometimes they all just do what they’re supposed to do and everything is ok. Sometimes the ceremony fails to generate substantial results and it’s a dissapointment. What do we do? Appoint a team leader Spirit.

This is a technique developed by an order mate and I. We look at our Goetic working. We assign a spirit usually a prince or king to act as the coordinator of the working. Being a prince or king this spirit has natural authority other spirits respect. This assists with cohesion and effectiveness. Each spirit doing his part under the guidance of the team leader.

An example.

To reconcile and recover a lost friend
Prince Orobas - Team leader - for reconciliation
Botis - reconciliation
Agares - to return a run away
Andromalius - to cause someone to return
Dantalion - to change someone’s mind

This is a straight forward operation

Orobas would be evoked first as team leader. His charge officially would go something like “I charge you to reconcile my lost friend to me and to direct the spirits I send to you in the furtherance of this endeavor.”

The others charges would include " I charge you to go to Prince Orobas and work under his direction in furtherance of my goal returning my lost friend to me".

I routinely use this method for layered workings and I’ve had excellent results.

16 Likes

Chapter 17

King Asmoday - A live wire of power

I need to get some things off my chest about this spirit. I’ve had some time to reflect on my experiences with him. This is not a story highlighting my success or greatness as a practicioner. No this was a humbling experience of being exalted and laid low. This is the full story of how it went down. Having my will manifest but still being played by a power I couldn’t and probably still can’t control. What can I say about King Asmoday… He’s… completely unique. He’s completely, unashamedly himself in all his glory. Truly King Asmoday is a power I’ve never known anything else like.

For the record Prince Orobas told me I wasn’t ready to evoke King Asmoday. I disregarded this warning to my extreme peril. It was kindness or amusement from King Asmoday that things didn’t get really sideways out of control.

I felt a wave boiling and building during the Asmoday enns chant it felt like that waters rose with my very words. I knew I was being heard, I knew the being on the other end of the line was just waiting to come through… loud and clear.

The enns reached a fevered pitch and finally I conjured to bring him through but truth was it wasn’t necessary he wanted to manifest and did so and I really don’t think what I was doing mattered that much. I wasn’t alarmed by this as I should have been. I thought it was natural given my abilities… hahahaha yeah …right. Ego and vanity hard at work…

He came with a majestic strength no other spirit I’ve ever worked with has matched. I don’t know if he did this just to shine me on or what but it worked. I fell into a state of trance, pleasurable exalted excited trance. A moment where nothing else existed in my temple. Just me and him…alone having a moment. I saw in my mind a face covered by a red face wrapping with two gold eyes glowing and piercing my soul. I said “Are you the King Asmoday?” “I am!”. Suddenly I felt small, fragile and insignificant in the cosmic scheme of things. This being in front of me is so old and powerful what am I? This was my prevailing thought.

I forgot at that moment that this was supposed to be a meet and greet. The spirit saw I was overwhelmed and siezed the initiative “why did you call me?”. “I wanted to know you.” I said. “No! Tell me why you called me!”. I felt he could see my very heart beating wildly in my chest. I was completely overcome with the desires of my inner heart. The kind of things you only tell to God and keep to yourself. I was very vulnerable at this moment. “Yes, tell me!” King Asmoday said. All self control was gone I stepped towards to seal in the triangle and told him my heart’s deepest wish. A selfish wish, a dark wish for a spirit that was far beyond my understanding of morality. “Yes, Yes you will have this, now complete this!”. I knew immediately he meant blood. I was completely lost to him. I stepped out of the circle and retrieved my lancet and gave him blood. As soon as I left the circle it felt like I touched a live wire. Like a jolt went through me. Exhilarating and terrifying. And then it was over.

I was in shock for several hours. Like I was drunk and high in something. With sleep it passed. The very next day my wish was granted to me on a silver platter. I shit you not. He was the real deal!

Now I look back at all the many mistakes I made during this evocation and I’m ashamed and embarrassed. I let him have his way with me completely. That is NOT how I practice magick. Results be damned that was unsafe and should have never happened. He could have had me in full blown possession and I’d have been fucked. Do not repeat or emulate what I did here. Not even for your deepest wish to come true. This was terribly dangerous. I got played like a fiddle.

This is why Prince Orobas told me I wasn’t ready for that. He was right. It took me down a couple pegs.

Now really I can’t bitch though. He did exactly what I asked him to do. If King Asmoday wanted to hurt me he could have done it in a lot of different ways. That’s not what he wanted. He is not an evil monster or a villain. He is however a power not to be underestimated. Not to be toyed with. Like I said hurting me wasn’t his goal, he wanted to express himself in my world. Boy did he…

I had a fantastic experience with him but it was humbling and troubling to me. It still is. Gotta say it was a real close call with a legendary spirit. Could have gone either way. It’d be real easy to tear apart my mistakes on this evocation but at that moment in time I made the choices I made.
Now when I evoke King Asmoday I keep it real clean and tight. I don’t allow or indulge myself any wiggle room in my own procedures. Hehehe.

I love King Asmoday, he just is what he is. You gotta respect his strength if you want to work with him safely. He’s not your bro or your bff he’s a mighty mighty efreet Djinn King. That’s all I want you to know.

25 Likes

What mistakes did you make? So I can be careful not to do the same thing.

2 Likes

This was a tough chapter to write and I almost couldn’t bear to do it. Everyone makes mistakes though that’s part of our growth. My mistakes here? Well for starters I didn’t run the show, he did. I forgot my place in the universe as an aspect of divinty with authority. Also leaving the circle before the evocation was over wasn’t real smart. There were alot of mistakes here tbh. I put myself in a submissive position to this spirit and that’s just not how to practice Goetia properly in my mind. The magician needs to run the show from beginning to end it has to be that way.

Don’t get me wrong I don’t want to dissuade anyone from working with King Asmoday either I just want people to know you can get in over your head really fast with him. That’s all, yes it was a success based on results but I know in my heart that’s not how I should practice.

13 Likes

Chapter 18

Order of the Black Horse advanced technique
The voice of authority/voice of thunder

This beautiful technique was personally shared to me during communion with King Bael my other Patron.

This technique is a mix of tone, poise and pitch to give you more natural authority and command over the spirits during evocation and in ceremonial magick.

The technique is called the voice of authority/thunder.

This is not the same as vibrating a god name or wordof power. This is intoning the enns chant and conjuration of the spirit with power. When you get the hang of this you’ll see the spirits hang on every word you say. You’ll feel the universe hold it’s breath and await your next move.

Breathe deeply and naturally. Push the sound out from your diaphragm/belly with a loud authority. Practice telling a spirit NO forcefully. You’re not shouting your being decisive. Let the word No flow through you. Imagine the word travelling to the edge of space. That is your will, the Will of a God.

Practice this conjuration

“Hear me and make all spirits subject unto me so that every spirit of the firmament and of the ether, on dry land and in the water, of whirling air and rushing fire and every spell and scourge of God will be obedient unto me,hear me!”

“Hear me and come forth spirit X I evoke you!Come now from whatever corner of the world you are in and put on a pleasing shape and answer my questions in my mother tounge”

Fast forward to 2:50 seconds. You’ll see Saruman speaking his magick to bring down the mountain. Watch and listen to his pitch and tone and poise. Emulate except no need to shout. A slightly louder than normal room volume voice is all that’s needed here.

Basically you’re showing the spirit you’ve got balls! Your taking control and taking initiative as is your right as a living breathing aspect of God.

Use this especially with barbarous words such as in bornless Ritual and E.A’s demonic tounge conjuration.

“Arogogoru abrow sotou mudaro phalarthaio
Aft abroft basamun isak sabraft
Ruabrio marioodam Babylon bal bon abroft”

This is just one application.

When making deals with spirits I converse using this technique to assert my authority.

Try it.

18 Likes

Chapter 19

The good Dr. Marbas

It was about 8 weeks ago. I was feeling like shit. I was at the tail end of my Goetic 72 challenge and I was working myself to death trying to finish it.

My order brothers and sisters were concerned for me and told me my aura had holes in it. Btw if your aura is in bad shape and has holes you shouldn’t be practicing evocations. You should be resting and meditating.

I evoked President Marbas and had a great meet and greet. This spirit actually volunteered to check my energy body and overall health. I agreed and allowed him to check. He affirmed what my order mates said and told me he could help heal me. I agreed and he asked me to evoke him in two weeks following for a check up.

Immediately after his energy adjustment I felt like a new magician. I was able to finish the 72 project and then take a long rest.

President Marbas is a very competent, caring, skilled healer and in conjunction with his partner Dr. Buer they really fix you up well.

Dr. Marbas looks to me like a yellow furred version of the character “Beast” from X-Men.

Honestly this spirit does not have a demonic vibe to him. I think he is or was a deity of perhaps babylonian or Assyrian nature who fell in with the wrong crowd.

At any rate

Hail President Marbas
005-Seal-of-Marbas-q100-500x500

12 Likes

Chapter 20 ceremonial magick

Preliminary to Goetia.

When I practice I like to use three rituals occasionally 4 before I get to my enns chant and conjuration.

I start with a banishment from my tibetian Brass singing bowl.

Then I move into the LBRP.

After this occasionally I’ll Hexagram ritual.

Then middle pillar ritual

Then if I’m dealing with a Prince or King the bornless Ritual.

Thee, I invoke, the Bornless one.
Thee, that didst create the Earth and the Heavens:
Thee, that didst create the Night and the day.
Thee, that didst create the darkness and the Light.
Thou art Osorronophris: Whom no man hath seen at any time.
Thou art Iabos:
Thou art Iapos:
Thou hast distinguished between the just and the Unjust.
Thou didst make the female and the Male.
Thou didst produce the Seed and the Fruit.
Thou didst form Men to love one another, and to hate one another.
I am Ank F N Khonsu Thy Prophet, unto Whom Thou didst commit Thy Mysteries, the Ceremonies of Khem:
Thou didst produce the moist and the dry, and that which nourisheth all created Life.
Hear Thou Me, for I am the Angel of Apophrasz Osorronophris: this is Thy True Name, handed down to the Prophets of Khem.
Hear Me: Ar: Thiao: Reibet: Atheleberseth: A: Blatha: Abeu: Eben: Phi: Chitasoe: Ib: Thiao.
Hear Me, and make all Spirits subject unto Me: so that every Spirit of the Firmament and of the Ether: upon the Earth and under the Earth: on dry Land and in the Water: of Whirling Air, and of rushing Fire: and every Spell and Scourge of God may be obedient unto Me.
I invoke Thee, the Terrible and Invisible God: Who dwellest in the Void Place of the Spirit: Arogogorobrao: Sochou: Modorio: Phalarchao: Ooo: Ape, The Bornless One: Hear Me!
Hear Me: Roubriao: Mariodam: Balbnabaoth: Assalonai: Aphniao: I: Tholeth: Abrasax: Qeoou: Ischur, Mighty and Bornless One! Hear Me!
I invoke Thee: Ma: Barraio: Ioel: Kotha: Athorebalo: Abraoth: Hear Me!
Hear me! Aoth: Aboth: Basum: Isak: Sabaoth: Iao:
This is the Lord of the Gods:
This is the Lord of the Universe:
This is He Whom the Winds fear.
This is He, Who having made Voice by His Commandment, is Lord of All Things; King, Ruler, and Helper. Hear Me!
Hear Me: Ieou: Pur: Iou: Pur: Iaot: Iaeo: Ioou: Abrasax: Sabriam: Oo: Uu: Ede: Edu: Angelos tou theou: Lai: Gaia: Apa: Diachanna: Chorun.
I am He! the Bornless Spirit! having sight in the Feet: Strong, and the Immortal Fire!
I am He! the Truth!
I am He! Who hate that evil should be wrought in the World!
I am He, that lightningeth and thundereth.
I am He, from whom is the Shower of the Life of Earth:
I am He, whose mouth flameth:
I am He, the Begetter and Manifester unto the Light:
I am He, the Grace of the World:
“The Heart Girt with a Serpent” is My Name!
Come Thou forth, and follow Me: and make all Spirits subject unto Me so that every Spirit of the Firmament, and of the Ether: upon the Earth and under the Earth: on dry land, or in the Water: of whirling Air or of rushing Fire: and every Spell and Scourge of God, may be obedient unto me!
Iao: Sabao: Such are the Words!

This is a very powerful ritual that had a couple of different functions. First it can be used like a tibetian chod ritual for excorcism. Second and better yet it creates a direct connection between your higher self and you. This means when you
speak to the spirits they hear the voice of God.

When you get to the barbarous words I suggest you speak them as if they were a command. Use the voice of thunder/authority technique to achieve satisfying results.

Here is Israel regardies bornless Ritual. Do not emulate this. It’s lifeless and dull and doesn’t stir the spirit or the imagination and trust me the heavens will not fall for such a trifle as they say.

Perform this ritual only after about a year to two years of study and practice with LBRP, hexagram ritual and middle pillar.

According to legend the magician or practicioner can be smote outright by these heavenly energies if they feel the magician isn’t ready for them. If it’s being used as an excorcism the magician will be thrust into a battle of wills with the offending spirit. If the spirit wins mastery over the magician the magician can find himself possessed, oppressed, obsessed, ect by the entity. If the magician is skillful he can invite the spirit to leave it’s host body and partake of the magicians divinity. This heals and changes the unclean spirit and then there is one less demon in the universe.

Take great care when studying and performing bornless for the first time. If you memorize this and succeed in completing the ritual you will experience attainment. I cannot say more on that subject. Except to say it’s very worthwhile. I completed this at the very young age of 20. It was very dangerous for me to perform this unassisted but I did it and then things changed for me magickally. My path much more clear.

One of my order mates in the Black Horse Order is a young man and I guided him through bornless. Now he is a young Adept. He isn’t aware of this yet though but with bornless it’s definitely a threshold to cross.

Btw. I was always taught if you go around thinking you’re an adept and calling yourself one, your absolutely not one. Real talk.

I consider myself an intermediate practicioner. I’m obviously not a beginner but I’m not a master either.

A side note never be afraid of correction by your peers. It’s never personal and if you receive some criticism or feedback take it in stride and try to draw something valuable from it. Obviously you were worth correction, otherwise people just would let you be in error or practice wrong without telling you.

Just some tips.

11 Likes

Chapter 21

The Mysterious Astaroth and his part of Goetic Hell.

This was about three months ago. I had performed am evocation of Duke Astaroth for a meet and greet as part of the 72 challenge.

The ceremony went well and I felt a strong connection with a mysterious and powerful spirit.
Is Duke Astaroth merely a corruption of the goddess Astarte? I didn’t know the answer to that… ( I still don’t have a good handle on it).

Warning to the reader the upcoming section has a great deal of my UPG in it. I stand by my experience and the Upg yet please take it with a grain of salt, I do too.

I sensed the spirit wanted to talk to me but I was having trouble hearing it. My clairaudience is limited to simple sentences and concepts.

I gave license to depart but also told it to tarry if it wished and I’d try to communicate with it more. I tried to go into trance but simply fell asleep like a fool. :laughing::laughing:

I had a lucid dream where I was in a correctional setting, a prison of some kind. There were men in orange jumpsuits and family members of the prisoners visiting. I noticed there were pools to swim in, golf courses, excerise equipment, televisions, music and laughter. These prisoners were very happy.

An effeminate man with dark hair and eyes walked up to me and whispered conspiratorially. " You see none of us ever really gets punished".

I understood I was in the presence of Duke Astaroth. I asked him if this was Hell, he said " This is my part of hell, do you like it?" “Not bad” I said.

I asked about the fall of the angels. He explained “This place you call Hell is a special place prepared for us. We can be ourselves and live here without causing chaos in other worlds. In essence divinity partitioned off a domain for us. Here we are free” he said

“Prince Orobas told you about the forbidden bridge I know, he told me he told you”. Astaroth smiled

The forbidden bridge was a concept that came during a channelling session with Prince Orobas, myself and another BALG member.

It states that evocation serves a forbidden bridge between man and spirits. Essentially but I didn’t much more than that at the time.

What happens when I evoke you?" “You create a bridge from my world into your world. You make an open door to come through. It is a forbidden bridge to our place and time.”

He continues " When you evoke me your soul becomes the medium I come through to go from my world to yours, you become a bridge"

“I see and this is why after an evocation my energy body has a taint or trace of the kind of spirits I’ve been dealing with until I’ve purified and rested my energy body”

“Won’t I be punished for creating this bridge?” I said.

“Well some Angels get pretty upset about it but no not really. Who’s going to punish you? Yourself Maybe?”. He said

“,My friend you are your own judge, jury and executioner, nobody else.” He said

“Why I am I drawn to this LHP and spirits like you?” I wondered aloud.

“It is your destiny. You chose this path before you drew your first breath and by the way this isn’t your first rodeo.”

“,Until next time, take care” he said.

Then I woke up. I wrote all of it down and even wrote a sanitized version of the incident on a previous balg journal.

I still don’t know if this was a He/She/It? It didn’t seem appropriate to inquire about his gender identity. He is who he he is and that’s enough for me

Hail Astaroth!

12 Likes

Chapter 22

Activities with spirits.

Here is a list of Goetic Holy days that are special to the individual spirits in question.

March 21 – 25 – Ipos (Aries 0 – 4)
March 26 – 29 – Glasya-Labolas (Aries 5 – 9)
March 30 – April 3 – Furfur (Aries 10 – 14)
April 4 – 8 – Marax (Aries 15 – 19)
April 9 – 14 – Ronove (Aries 20 – 24)
April 15 – 19 – Botis (Aries 25 – 29)
April 20 – 24 – Salleos (Taurus 0 – 4)
April 25 – 29 – Bathim (Taurus 5 – 9)
April 30 – May 4 – Valefor (Taurus 10 – 14)
May 5 – 9 – Aim (Taurus 15 – 19)
May 10 – 14 – Bime (Taurus 20 – 24)
May 15 – 20 – Astaroth (Taurus 25 – 29)
May 21 – 25 – Buer (Gemini 0 – 4)
May 26 – 31 – Foras (Gemini 5 – 9)
June 1 – 5 – Gaap (Gemini 10 – 14)
June 6 – 10 – Marax (Gemini 15 – 19)
June 11 – 15 – Marbas (Gemini 20 – 24)
June 16 – 21 – Botis (Gemini 25 – 29)
June 22 – 26 – Gamigin (Cancer 0 – 4)
June 27 – July 1 – Amon (Cancer 5 – 9)
July 2 – 7 – Ronove (Cancer 10 – 14)
July 8 – 12 – Forneus (Cancer 15 – 19)
July 13 – 17 – Leraje (Cancer 20 – 24)
July 18 – 22 – Marchosias (Cancer 25 – 29)
July 23 – 27 – Baal (Leo 0 – 4)
July 28 – August 1 – Beleth (Leo 5 – 9)
August 2 – 7 – Paimon (Leo 10 – 14)
August 8 – 12 – Belial (Leo 15 – 19)
August 13 – 17 – Asmodeus (Leo 20 – 24)
August 18 – 22 – Purson (Leo 25 – 29)
August 23 – 27 – Buer (Virgo 0 – 4)
August 28 – September 1 – Foras (Virgo 5 – 9)
September 2 – 7 – Marax (Virgo 10 – 14)
September 8 – 12 – Gaap (Virgo 15 – 19)
September 13 – 17 – Marbas (Virgo 20 – 24)
September 18 – 22 – Botis (Virgo 25 – 29)
September 23 – 27 – Zepar (Libra 0 – 4)
September 28 – October 2 – Salleos (Libra 5 – 9)
October 3 – 7 – Berith (Libra 10 – 14)
October 8 – 12 – Eligos (Libra 15 – 19)
October 13 – 17 – Bathim (Libra 20 – 24)
October 18 – 22 – Agares (Libra 25 – 29)
October 23 – 27 – Ipos (Scorpio 0 – 4)
October 28 – November 1 – Glasya-Labolas (Scorpio 5 – 9)
November 2 – 6 – Marax (Scorpio 10 – 14)
November 7 – 12 – Ronove (Scorpio 15 – 19)
November 13 – 17 – Botis (Scorpio 20 – 24)
November 18 – 22 – Bifrons (Scorpio 25 – 29)
November 23 – 27 – Barbatos (Sagittarius 0 – 4)
November 28 – December 2 – Buer (Sagittarius 5 – 9)
December 3 – 7 – Vassago (Sagittarius 10 – 14)
December 8 – 11 – Stolas (Sagittarius 15 – 19)
December 12 – 16 – Sitri (Sagittarius 20 – 24)
December 17 – 21 – Seere (Sagittarius 25 – 29)
December 22 – 26 – Sabnock (Capricorn 0 – 4)
December 27 – 31 – Vine (Capricorn 5 – 9)
January 1 – 5 – Haagenti (Capricorn 10 – 14)
January 6 – 10 – Balaam (Capricorn 15 – 19)
January 11 – 15 – Orobas (Capricorn 20 – 24)
January 16 – 19 – Andras (Capricorn 25 – 29)
January 20 – 24 – Phenex (Aquarius 0 – 4)
January 25 – 29 – Vepar (Aquarius 5 – 9)
January 30 – February 3 – Crocell (Aquarius 10 – 14)
February 4 – 8 – Dantalion (Aquarius 15 – 19)
February 9 – 13 – Focalor (Aquarius 20 – 24)
February 14 – 18 – Zepar (Aquarius 25 – 29)
February 19 – 23 – Barbatos (Pisces 0 – 4)
February 24 – 29 – Buer (Pisces 5 – 9)
March 1 – 5 – Vassago (Pisces 10 – 14)
March 6 – 10 – Stolas (Pisces 15 – 19)
March 11 – 15 – Sitri (Pisces 20 – 24)
March 16 – 20 – Seere (Pisces 25 – 29)

If you have a Patron spirit or a spirit that you work with frequently be aware of thier special time of the year. I have personally found the Goetic spirits are stronger and more able to manifest during certain times of the year and on days where the planets are in certain alignments. That is a subject for a different book or chapter of this book perhaps.

I enjoy using these dates as a way to bond and develop a closer relationship with the spirit. When you treat a spirit well and show it consideration it is much more likely to regard you as a real friend. Having a spirit respect you and consider you a friend can be a powerful thing in and of itself.

I cite my relationship with Prince Orobas and how he takes care of me without me asking most of the time. That’s a true friend to me. Likewise I take the time to do things for him that he likes and appreciates.

During the holy days if you do have a patron spirit or a few spirits you’re close with consider making a feast meal in thier honor and inviting them to the table. Yes, literally invite the spirit to a feast you’ve prepared for it. Set the table, bring out the spirits seal, burn a candle to it. Perhaps some incense and of course wine or liquor should be provided. Make sure to pull out a chair for the spirit. You are literally inviting the spirit to this event.

This practice of cooking for spirits goes back a very long time. People have done this for ancestral spirits, loa, angels, djinn, and Goetic spirits.

This is a very powerful way to show the spirit you appreciate it’s work in your life.

When this is done sparingly ( as in after a major project is finished with a victory, or it’s that spirits Goetic holy day) it can. Be a powerful tool of bonding and gaining closeness with a spirit.
Don’t overdo this also though.

As in do not start inviting the spirit to go to the movies with you, or for walks on the beach. If you desire a companion it’s best to find that in human interaction. Interactions with spirits are different and do not replace human interaction.

Let me give you am example of an activity I did with spirit Dantalion. I had evoked him recently on a project and I was remaking his seal and listening to his enns. After completing the seal I read two poems to the spirit because I know personally he enjoys the language of poetry and prose. Small simple things like this go a very long way with creating bridges of friendship between you and the spirits you work with.

Most of the things we offer to spirits are tokens to them anyway. I believe what the spirit actually cares about was the effort invested.

This ties into another point I’ve made at various other points too I think. Always honor your agreements and your word with the spirits. Many Magicians treat the spirits badly and betray thier commitment to the spirit after the spirit delivers it’s end of the bargain. Do not do that with Goetic spirits, it’s highly unadvisable and frankly could be dangerous. Also if you don’t honor your words you’ll find it difficult to call the spirits in the future. Make sure you maintain a good reputation with the 72 if you wish to work with them regularly.

14 Likes

Chapter 23

Working Marquis Forneus - An interesting experience in learning.

About two months ago I decided I wanted to work on my language skills for the local language here, Tagalog. I’ve lived here many years and I speak the language well enough to give directions to taxis, order a meal, haggle with merchants in the market, but I didn’t feel very confident in other areas of the language. I wanted to boost my compression and fluency.

I evoked the Marquis Forneus and charged him to assist me with learning more of the language and being more conversational and fluent overall.

I put in the work with my Tagalog dictionary and tried to learn at least 5 new words each day. I did this for about a month. I specifically made a point of watching Tagalog television shows and listening to Tagalog music. I began to recognize what I was able to understand and what eluded me still. I made great strides in learning.

My girlfriend said she notices a big difference in my speaking and listening abilities now.

Learning with Marquis Forneus was fun and engaging. I feel he helped me by working with the part of the mind that processes language. Making it require fewer rote repetitions of hearing or reading the same thing until you actually understand it.

Marquis Forneus is a very polite, non pushy benevolent spirit. I highly recommend others to work with him if you have ambitions of learning another language. He can also help you maintain a good reputation and make you well loved by friend and foe alike. This is a very impressive spirit that actually delivers.

Hail Marquis Forneus

9 Likes

Reconciliation aspect caught my attention… what do you know of one called Xeil? Pronounced Zile.

3 Likes

Actually that’s a new one on me. I’ve never heard of the spirit before. Wish I had more information to give you.

As far as reconciliation goes Prince Orobas is awesome at that, but there are several good Goetic spirits that specialize in that as well.

3 Likes

Enochian perhaps?

1 Like

I do this, too, and not just for Goetics. I pick the leader/coordinator and secure the others agreement to work with the others towards my goal.

Sometimes, I’ll pick up late in the ritual that another spirit wants to help. I mentally contact the others for the new arrangement, rather than evoke them again. Usually enough of their energy is still present to make it quick and painless.

6 Likes

Yes Ive used elemental spirits and Olympian planetary spirits with the this method as well.
Definitely an awesome way to keep a layered working focused and coherent.

6 Likes

Chapter 24

Correspondences of Goetic spirits

I’m going to give you the correspondences that I use with the Goetia. I’m certain there are probably a great deal of differences from one practioners to another. These are the correspondences I use when preparing for a working.

It is not necessary of course to have the proper candle color or proper incense to evoke a spirit successfully, yet I can report that having the right set of correspondences on your altar does seem to make it easier to establish a quality psychic connection to the spirit.

Rank

Kings: metal: Gold , color : yellow, planet: sun incense: frankincense

Princes: metal: tin , color: blue , planet : Jupiter , incense: cedar

Dukes: metal : copper, color: green, planet: Venus, incense: sandlewood

Marquis: metal: silver, color : violet, planet: moon , incense: jasmine

Earls: metal: silver or copper , color : red, planet: mars, incense: dragon’s blood

Knights: metal: lead, planet: Saturn, color: black , incense: myrrh

Presidents: metal: mercury, color: orange, planet: mercury, incense: storax

I usually adorn my altar with the corresponding card from my deck of the occult tarot because they have excellent illustrations of the individual spirits.

All these correspondences help get you in the right frame of mind and the right place mentally to have a solid evocation. For those of you who wish to experiment with using the appropriate colored altar cloths,. Incenses, ect I think you’ll be well rewarded for the extra effort.

Again I repeat it is not strictly necessary however. I’m just giving you my methods.

8 Likes