The Final Lottery Thread: At Least It Should Be

You could also evoke the lottery itself, and my lil’ brother had a few run-ins with it himself, although this was real early in his not-too-focused practice days. He didn’t get much because, well, he was dickin’ around. In India lottery sambad will be available to provide you the official guides and tips That in different countries lot’s of methods and ideas to get the updates of lottery game. Can’t say I could blame him, we weren’t on shit at that time. But you could evoke it and see what happens.

Welcome @waniamay.

Please post an introduction in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick. It is a rule of this forum.

Hey man it aint paimon, its KING PAIMON , i demand some respect

1 Like

I see some guys use numbers, but honestly, invocacion not sure get results, yes i have call a few spirts, , bcse invocation may be be ok. But not truly or close, the only spell i knw is doing 40 nights a 10 mnts pray, at least at 12 am. And after tat time thr spirt give you a hint at which numbers to play.or invoqe spirts of night, whit meat and alcohol offering

1 Like

Yes please

Back again.

Let’s just say i’e learned a LOT about this topic since i last posted on this board.

To sum it up, every lotto winner i’ve spoken to has a magickal practice. EVERY ONE.

I now believe winning lotteries is a valid magickal exercise more people on this board should be practicing.

5 Likes

Nice to see you again, @fool.

2 Likes

I’m only on here for a short time then i’ll be gone again

1 Like

I had success with Mammon and Fehu on online blackjack. I am not a fan of the lottery

1 Like

You know what? Let me put my money where my mouth is.

Let me go and win a lottery to prove it can be done using magick.

I don’t mean a free ticket or some $20. That’s cool but that’s chicken scratch. I mean a grand prize.

I’ve spoken to numerous lotto winners including a friend. They’re all hardcore Law Of Attraction pracs and i’ve been told multiple times that i know enough about magick and the LOA to win a grand prize.

So let me go do that.

I’ll be back on this board when i’ve done it - or i won’t be back at all.

3 Likes

I didn’t mean to offend you. If you are attracted to lottery then of course do it. Believe in yourself and you can manifest anything

1 Like

I’ve read before that there’s a lottery winner who won three times using the Law of Attraction, each time was a big win.

No, i’m not offended. It’s that the best way to prove your point as a magician is through magick.

I’m going to go do some magick and when i get a result i’ll be back to continue the conversation.

2 Likes

Go, Fool, be our champion !
And come back with great victory !

1 Like