The Fap Challenge (Release Your Urges)

I’m in. My Incubus has been a bit ignored so I will have to make it up to him

4 Likes

13 Likes

Is that your lust sigil?

2 Likes

Yeah, the one I did last year.

Wasn’t this that sigil that vibrates in a couple of woman’s uhah on here? I oddly don’t fell anything from it.

I can imagined thou that you now make something just to show me you can…:thinking:

2 Likes

Oooooooooooh. Succupedia I have a question for you in pm

1 Like

Well, you’re not the sigils target, but I definitely can sense it’s representative energy just by looking at it.

No, I wouldn’t do that just to mess with your no-fap challenge. This sigil is designed to not mess with anyone’s will.

3 Likes

Probably why he doesn’t feel anything. It is against his will to lust and mastrubate. Does that sound correct

It’s not against my will to lust…:wink:

1 Like

Yeah lol. But the sigil makes people horny

Yeah, and that’s the purpose of the sigil. What happens next is all about the will to do something about it.

2 Likes

Well, it’s odd that that doesn’t affect me then. I quite frankly love the lust, it’s such a good motivator for me that I wished I had more.

1 Like

Have you tried to scry on it? Are you sensitive to energies and feel it on a physical and an emotional level?

1 Like

I have. But all that happens is that I fell some touching and a deep humming noise in my ears. I don’t fell any lust, like a hunger to eat one out.

1 Like

I would die if I even tried that

3 Likes

The humming of the Four Queens, perhaps? Their names are on that sigil.

1 Like

Could very well be. That might explain the touching…:thinking:

Do you think that it might have intrigued them that I didn’t get the fell of lust?:smirk:

1 Like

Ah… Well. Good luck on that. Wasted too much of my youth fapping like crazy. There’s no benefit at all. Quite the opposite.

Oh well if you have some succubus I guess that would make them happy at least :wink:.

I highly doubt that. If they were intrigued by it, they would most likely take the challenge to inflict lust on you. :wink:

1 Like

That or they are figuring out a masterful plan…:wink:

1 Like