The darkest goddess... az-jahi

Religious slavery. Religious interpretation forced on the masses. Demonize that which empowers. It is simple.

9 Likes

I don’t wanna nag around, but what is about that point?

Or am i totally wrong? :scream:

We all have information about demons gods but little about the apparent god of good does he exist I strongly doubt this more a fabrication of dogmatic religious leaders bent on control and personal power reinterpretation of message as leaders or experts in jeet today same comparison is valid argument this is my view point!

1 Like

Lilith is daughter a God or Lucifer! Or Lucifer is Lilith in femine form? We are all one perhaps Lilith and Lucifer are one in same?

2 Likes

Sorry, its hard for me to grasp how a being -living in a dot like view of time could ever have children. ~I guess its more like: Brahman splitting himself up into the universe, by being ripped apart by his “imperfect” aspects.

Wasn’t Kali also an aspect of Durga?

Ok… We are getting now bit off topic.
~In the end is the “use” of an entity is what matters -isn’t it?

1 Like

Look. It is a great mistake for me to try and “prove” my “intellect” because the more I come to know the more I realize I know nothing. So I will quote Az-“JAHI” and hopefully it will be something you will meditate upon because it addresses this whole Lilith thing and the evolution of religion as well as the reason for her vampyric nature. I mean fuck this guys this is why I wrote the fuckin book. Lol!

“I am the unadulterated force which originates in divine darkness. It is I whom devour the Adversaryfor the sake of his continual refinement and evolution, that he may continue to oppose limitation. As a result, the hubris of mankind attempts to recreate their false Gods of light in order to impose BEING upon the Adversary who is the force of BECOMING. These attempts made by fools merely display the fact that it is indeed Angra Mainyu (Ahriman) who resides in the shadows who is responsible for the evolution of mankind. It is the powers of darkness which consistently destroys the ignorance of religious doctrines which lead nowhere, forcing them to change course and fail. Each step upon that forced process of change, though it may contain only a glimpse of illumination that stems from the Blackened Fire of individual spirit, then serves to offer the human race a way to become liberated and unbound by the system of spiritual enslavement. Come to realize that all conclusions made by exercising your own evil mind outside of religious dogma (which is Adam Daniels source of info) is of Angra Mainyu”

So even the above intimately shows the connection to Akomanah or “evil mind” and Az-Jahi. I do not argue it. It is true. It covers who Az-Jahi is and also why these Adversarial forces evolve. Asmodeus in modern time is the ancient Div Aeshma. Who gives a hoot? Result matters. Not theology (unless you are bound by religion)

11 Likes

Lol! Yes as I said RESULT matters.

3 Likes

Interesting… so is “the Maha Chohan” just one half -or just a different view on Ahriman?
-Or maybe: just the other side of the same coin?

I know, it could be foolish to try to combine everything you heared before with that which is new.
-But i try to find disproof/proof for the esoteric crap i allready have in my head.

Breathe people. You cannot gain a greater understanding of reality and its connection to spiritual forces within or without by OVER analyzing things. You gain this and power through application of spiritual work and connection to the spirits. So… just do the work. Find your answers that way because though I may be able to give them to you… I would be doing you a GREAT injustice by robbing you of your own experience.

9 Likes

You would :sweat: … and that without question.
~Well, i would like to close this thread with:

I’m looking forward to read your book! :smiley:
You are amazing -BALG is just like the eternal fire of zoroastrism

2 Likes

You don’t just read this book… IT READS YOU! I am sure it is looking forward to it as well. :wink: It has much to say.

3 Likes

COOL -i just started reading the supplement to the book.
~iiiinteresting :open_mouth:

1 Like

Why doez Lilith want me to father her demon babies this has me confused in that a God wants seed of a mortal?

1 Like

Maybe she is just hungreh for the “D”. 3===D – O

5 Likes

Hm… maybe a trail?

It seems to me: that it matters how you loose your semen to her.
~Do you get drowned in lust? Or is it an mindfull offering, as a way to show her a certain devotion?

1 Like

XD “DICKS ARE MAGNIFICENT” !!! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Abwahahahahahahaha! LMAO!

HAWT! :open_mouth:
~You amazing son of a bitch, i envy you so much XD

Lilith…she is so wounderful. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I offered it to her envocation as loyalty to her offering up my eternal spirit think she accepted because Iam a rightous barstard!

1 Like

HOW TO I ENVOKATE HER???
~how do i do this reversed-posession-thing with her? :flushed:

OH FUCKING PLEASE TELL ME :scream: