The Cult of Jezebel

I hope this is in the correct section. I do believe this qualifies as black magic, since this is veneration of a dead spirit who defied God and the prophets. I debated placing this in the necromancy section, but this takes on a reverent tone, not a commanding one than is present in necromantic practice. Without further ado, The cult of Jezebel:

Jezebel of the old testament, was a queen of Israel. Her father Ithobaal I ruled Phoenicia, coming from Tyre. To maintain diplomatic relations with Israel, Ithobaal arranged the marriage between his daughter and King Ahab, king of northern Israel. When she became queen of Northern Israel, she began spreading her religion. Her religion was pagan, honoring the deities Baal and Asherah. Of course, this didn’t sit well with the prophets of Jehovah, and so much conflict ensured between the two parties. This ended when the prophet Elijah anointed Jehu, commander of the armies of Jezebel’s son Jehoram, and he subsequently had Jezebel killed. She was thrown by members of her own court out a window to her death.
The spirit of Jezebel can be summoned and honored, receiving favors. She has the power to help you dominate/control others in your life, curse enemies, place glamours, draw wealth, and aid in your love/sex life. So Jezebel is a fairly well rounded spirit. However, she can be demanding of attention and offerings that feed her and keep her strong. She requires an altar or shrine dedicated to her where she can obtain these offerings. The following article will explain how to summon and venerate this powerful spirit.

Materials:
-Picture
-Frame
-Red bag
-Cinnamon, Orris root, licorice root, mandrake root, parchment
-Two red candles
-Florida water
-cigarettes
-clear glass of water
-wine glass
-red wine
-Plate of food offerings
-fruit
-bread
-chocolate and other sweets
-Flowers (potted or bouquet is fine)
-purple altar cloth
-four Pennies
-self lighting charcoal
-fire proof container to burn charcoal
-Myrrh

Other offerings such as perfume, make up, and mirrors can also be present and they would be very appropriate. At the time of her dying, she put on make up one last time to go out looking like a queen. Mirrors because of her connection to the succubus Lilith, both are outspoken women who offended God. Mirrors were thought of as Lilith’s gateway into the world, and how else is one to put on make up?

In any case, you must locate a table that is higher that your own waist. This will be your shrine. To consecrate it, you must first mix Florida water, olive oil, and seven drops of red wine into a bowl. Use this water to wash down the whole table, wiping away physical and spiritual dirt. Next, light a cigarette in the name of, Jezebel and blow all its smoke over the altar, which can thereafter be sprayed with perfume. Cover it with a purple cloth and you’ve got your altar, ready to receive her spirit.

Next, you must prepare her image. Print the following image out in color, one of her favored forms.

Frame this. Now, take the cinnamon, Orris root, licorice root, and mandrake root, put it into the red bag. This should be more of a small pouch. Draw on parchment the sigil of Jezebel and place this also in the bag.
Sigil:

In the wine glass, pour an offering to Jezebel. Place a few drops of wine onto the bag. Say:
Jezebel, Jezebel, Jezebel
I arouse your spirit by wine
That you may come forth and breathe your life into this vessel
Come Queen Jezebel and join me on earth!

Light a cigarette and blow smoke onto the bag, leave it burning for her spirit.
Take this bag and pin it to the back of the framed picture. Put the picture in the back of the altar, in between two red candles. Place your offerings before the idol.

The Four Pennies

I mentioned these in the list of materials for an important reason. It is often in mainstream religions for God to remain silent to his worshipers, in the cult of Jezebel this is untrue. The Pennies are used to directly ask Jezebel questions, which she can answer with a yes or no answer. Not to say she’s an oracular spirit who can provide insight into the future, but she can give advice on situations, tell you if she’s pleased or not, give permission to invoke her in workings, etc.
But these tools must first be consecrated. Do this by dipping in the Florida water solution and holding in the smoke of burning frankincense.
To use the coins, hold them cupped in your hand. Shake them while asking your question then let them fall upon the altar. Answers:
4 heads: Absolute yes
3 heads, 1 tail: Maybe, try again.
2 head, 2 tails: Yes, but ask no more
1 head, 3 tails: A firm “No”.
4 tails: No, there is a blockage

Weekly Services
A worship service dedicated to Queen Jezebel can be performed on a Friday. This is done weekly, with no requests presented. Before the service, renew the offerings upon her altar. Begin by lighting the candles on either side of her image. Light the charcoal and wait until it becomes grey along the edges then put the myrrh upon it. As the smoke wafts up, begin prayers to summon her:

(Prayer of the Brothel)
The women are around me
I feel the silk
I drink the wine
Beauty encompasses me
O Strong Women
The young and erotic
O Strong Women
The old and wise
Lilith, Jezebel, Salome
Come, Come, Come!

(Summoning Prayer of Jezebel)

Hail Jezebel!
You were never made
A woman of God
You always stayed true
To your gods
With gold jewelry
And Kohl-painted eyes
Hail Jezebel!
Queen of the wicked people
Come! (3x)
Jezebel! (2x))
Hail!

(Prayer of Praise)
Here she comes (2x))
Hail Jezebel! (2x)
Praises to you beautiful queen
Though your former court
Threw you to your death
You have gained a new court in me
Let us rejoice in you!
Hail Jezebel, Hail Jezebel!
Hail Hail Hail!

Light a cigarette and blow the smoke over her image. You can use this time to speak with her and get to know her energy.
After you are finished, bow profoundly and thank her for attending. It is done.

The spirit of Jezebel is very strong and potent, so you must be sure to keep her happy.

25 Likes

Good stuff Euoi, hope to see you contributing here more often.

Thanks Twf!

For anybody interested, here is my blog on the subject:

jezebelspirit.blog.com

2 Likes

Bumping this thread because it’s interesting.

1 Like

I’m interested, but cannot get that link to work, keep getting a “gateway timeout” error. Is the blog still up? Pixelated as it is, that image reminds me of Stevie Nicks, incidentally.

I found a more detailed version of the original post: [url=http://wizardforums.com/Thread-The-Cult-of-Jezebel-Revised]http://wizardforums.com/Thread-The-Cult-of-Jezebel-Revised[/url]

Did anyone here summon Jezebel?

Never heard of that before.

This is amazing, thank you

Any experiences?

I have had a few experiences with her at this point. I consider her the Matron Goddess of Indomitable Will.

In one experience I viewed her death. But she wasn’t pushed, so to speak, what i saw was her jumping. Going out under her own authority, rather than being tossed out like the story goes.

4 Likes

As a Christian, this is the one and only image of Jezebel I grew up with :rofl:

Jezel

JezebelleMoon- when you saw her, what was her resemblence? there are so many images of her.

2 Likes

Loooovvveee this! Jezebel lived life the way she wanted, as a strong & dominant woman, who’d never surrender to the enemy, nor would she have allowed them to have authority over how she died, so after dressing up and painting eyes, looking like the royalty she was, she kills herself in a final act of defiance. Adore this!

2 Likes
2 Likes

Exactly. :rose:

1 Like

Tan skin, plump but not chubby, black wavy hair mostly under a veil.

2 Likes

thanks jezebelle moon and blonde brujo, you guys are amazing.

1 Like

Thank you for shedding more like on the jezebel spirit. She has impacted the masses (Specifically female) unknowingly but has caused what we know now the hyper promiscuous society that we have now. She has gotten in contact with a large portion of the female population — whether aware of it or not.