The Cool Music Thread

One time, I accidentally cut my middle finger on my closed pocket knife. The next BALG video had Koetting accidentally cut his right hand then say “Jesus Christ!” on his voodoo record stack thing he did.

I was like, this guy can stab me in the finger, but he can’t make me Jesus fucking Christ.
Fuck that bullshit.
Killer trick though, totally impressive no doubt

1 Like
5 Likes

Nice
You’re pretty good at this game.

I like what they did with this one. The video is about some fan they’ve never met, and it makes allusion to Eminem’s ‘Stan’. Good artists are keenly aware of the “Hollywood Fallacy”. They know that some lonely genius will look up to them and be mocked by their peers for it.

“Clockwork Orange” is about an intellectual artist who liked the droogs, but was somewhat taken aback by the vapid disposition toward culture which had taken hold in the Liverpool community at that time. It also contains a few ideas that Jack the Ripper has in common with V where it comes to the contemporary British Empire.

Anyhow

1 Like
1 Like
1 Like

I watched Clockwork Orange but I only remember the car scene. I’ll have to watch the movie again.
You reminded me of The Hunger with Bowie, Deneuve and Sarandon. I watched those two movies the same day.

3 Likes
3 Likes

Stench:

1 Like

Afterparty is really great game but its soundtrack sounds lofi for fallen angels, Afterparty | lofi hip hop - beats/incantations to summon demons to

1 Like
1 Like
1 Like
2 Likes

You all like it, but not all know it! :wink:

Listened to this amazing orchestral cover many times already, but that glissando at 2:13 still gives me goosebumps to this day.

3 Likes
1 Like
1 Like
1 Like
1 Like