If I suspect he had a hand to play
And if I see his face in town, there’s room for two down underground
Nothing’s gonna stop me till I’m done

Original Content!
That is incredibly good!
Oh wow man. Real feels bro.
I want this on my Spotify.

1 Like

Not to get off topic, but what the hell am I hearing here? Is that you singing and playing instruments? You don’t have any other followers on SoundCloud.
There’s no way.
You are an amazing artist. I guess I have to figure out how to possess Asmodeus and come help you out. Dammit man.

1 Like

You are an awesome individual @Timothy.
Sometimes it’s hard to accept leadership in a world full of total shitbags.

Anyhow, here’s my younger brother’s badassery. There’s no ill will involved, and no need to hide his identity, but tradition has it’s place. Thanks for cultivating a space for people like us. I fully accept any edit you make and rule you enforce. I want to learn what you guys know so I can buy a bunch of your cool stuff for lots of easy money.

I just discovered this song while playing Mass Effect 3 again Not sure why I noticed it just now But I’m thankful because I fell in love with this song!

1 Like
1 Like

I really enjoy listening to retro game music soundtracks

Sonic CD

2 Likes
2 Likes

Dream Weaver - YouTube this songs intro and outro used to scare me as a kid but I still love it

1 Like
2 Likes

Mine is the Muse cant beat that time running out,super massive black hole and starlight​:heart: send my brain into a magical frenzy.:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Do you remember the game Tempest 2000 ? it was on the Atari Jaguar. 1 of my fav retro tracks

1 Like

There is a band called Breathe In that was singed to Bridge 9 Records.
I highly suggest you seek our Breathe In’s album: Time In Malta
Here is the merch website: https://www.b9store.com/
Here is the website: http://www.bridge9.com/

1 Like

Church of Satan is pretty cool. Their advice is about competition, but sometimes we gotta get wicked :smiling_imp:

“Be COS because chaos becomes the cause”

“Best not to mention the heights of ascension to those that might throw a wrench in”

Good advice, but I took too many hits at this point. Lucifer is when the truth hurts, but one learns and grows. Satan is when the truth hurts, but the enemy does not learn or grow, and we take pleasure in their destruction.
Oh right, the music :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like
4 Likes