Okay? Okay.

3 Likes

Aunti Siouxsie!!

2 Likes
1 Like
2 Likes
5 Likes
7 Likes

Somebody say cool? Who wouldn’t want to be this guy?

4 Likes

Currently, I’m entertaining the darker view of the world. Context: for those who have not seen the musical, the world within the story is filled with disease and the obsession of body image. So, a corporation rose to the need by profiting on the need by providing surgeries both for medical or cosmetic via renting bodyparts (which has a fatal cost for those do not pay on time). In order to deal with the agony, the drug mentioned was created out of corpses as a highly addictive pain killer, which provided a sub market for those who would profit of it. Nice song overall, where the actors actually sing themselves as opposed to it being dubbed over.

1 Like

There are a few bands that are fairly legitimate in their practice. Watain being one I’d regard as being the real deal

4 Likes
3 Likes
3 Likes

2 Likes
3 Likes
5 Likes

Evanescence - Going Under

Now I will tell you what I’ve done for you

Fifty thousand tears I’ve cried

Screaming, deceiving and bleeding for you

And you still won’t hear me going under

Don’t want your hand this time - I’ll save myself

Maybe I’ll wake up for once (wake up for once)

Not tormented daily defeated by you

Just when I thought I’d reached the bottom

I’m dying again

Going back to 2003 and Evanescence’s Fallen album I think the now-departed guitarist Ben Moody was a crucial part of the sound – it does pay just tribute to vocalist Amy Lee’s ability to enhance a song without the aid of bells and whistles. “Going Under” acquires a ghostly campfire quality thanks to Lee’s gorgeous performance, looser and lonelier than the studio version. Hearing her employ multiple “characters” with her voice, through technique rather than studio gimmickry, only increases my respect for her vocal ability and i love the vampire theme, really rocks.

6 Likes

One of many.

3 Likes

Fuckin right…

1 Like

can you feel the thunder…

this song always got me

1 Like