The Cool Music Thread

1 Like

Hmmm :thinking: is it bad that half the music i come across gives me new ideas for curses?

What’s scary is this wouldnt take alot of components. :smiling_imp: evil ideas while waitin for laundry to dry :laughing:

4 Likes

Ready to die by Andrew W.K herd it on hellsing ultimate abridged episodes 8 if you love hellsing ultimate you will love the song

2 Likes

Song about being the black sun

2 Likes

King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard - Nuclear Fusion

3 Likes

This Dark Tecnho is part of my workout music:

It’s awesome to workout to. I’m like “ass ass ass, abs, arms, ass” lol

This is my new favorite artist Ramsey. She write, composes, produces all of her music. I recommend her whole EP.

Also this this artist Two Feet is super funky and dirty

4 Likes

:thinking::smiling_imp::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::smirk::heart_eyes:

4 Likes

:smiling_imp: this song popped up on my pandora and i had the strongest urge to laugj maniacally. Like a very big domino just fell. :joy:

1 Like

I liked the Dark Techno:. Yeah I found myself listening to it all last night singing “Ass Ass Ass” repetitively =). I just downloaded Spotify App and am looking for other similar music

2 Likes

hahaha it’s perfect on the stairs, eyes closed, thinking you are the sexiest MF in the goddamn gym.

I recently downloaded Spotify as well. I was only using YouTube and i had it all set to know exactly what I like and play new music that I totally dig. Now with spotify it’s a bit harder because anybody can upload their crap on there and it plays it, to your horror lol.
I guess you just have to train it like anything else.

Listen to the other two songs in entirety ! They deserve it.

2 Likes
1 Like
2 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes
3 Likes
2 Likes
1 Like
2 Likes