The Cool Memes Thread (No Videos Please)

Bet :joy:. :clap:t2:

14 Likes

That’s not funny. I’m in my mid 50’s that shit is real. LOL

6 Likes

I cackled a bit on that :laughing:

2 Likes

That’s why it’s so funny :joy: it’s relatable

2 Likes

6 Likes

No matter how many it’s never enough😉

15 Likes

Queens do it all :smiling_imp:

13 Likes

Me every time I watch Charmed: If those demons really wanted to catch those witches all they need to do is put up flyers for free mason jars. They’d have every goddamn witch in the bay area by the end of the week.

8 Likes

@Jpj :joy::joy: Hopefully they would be suspicious considering the value of a jar. Monetarily cheap, but priceless :heart:

2 Likes

Exactly. :joy::+1:

2 Likes

True. And realistically - you never needed magick to get them anyway. They were defended against magick. Just use a common deer rifle with a decent scope. They’ll never see it coming. Magick is great but sometimes the solutions are much easier and frankly mundane. Lol

5 Likes

A (supposedly) professional assassin did try guns actually in the show. A submachine
gun at stone throws distance for some reason, if I remember correctly, apparently Piper could freeze bullets by reflex . I did wonder why the assassin didn’t use a sniper rifle or rigged some explosives

3 Likes

22 Likes

Keep it up :clap:t2: :nail_care:t2: :joy:

16 Likes

Now THAT is a show I’d like to see.
“Double, double, toil and tr-”
shots rings out
Sad looking demon: Yeah, but I could ha-
Sniper: I got it.

3 Likes

Yep, that’s why you use a rifle and a scope. Shoot’em from 200 yds. away when they don’t know you are there. Not enough warning time to do that time freezing trick. Hollywood doesn’t know enough about guns to create a realistic scenario.

2 Likes

16287370876dbcd63d517f6ec52b8a84

11 Likes

9 Likes

Hollywood and guns, that’s the people that made the silencer makes no noise myth.

Probably the same reason that people are calling magazines “clips”.

FYI, I work in security, and if any of my officers in the field calls a magazine a clip, I remove them from the post because they obviously don’t know their weapon. And they are a safety hazard.

3 Likes

19 Likes