The Cool Memes Thread (No Videos Please)

how to summon grim reaper with a demon

6 Likes

5 Likes

4 Likes

Did you know in Canada and Britain spell check automatically corrects theater to theatre because we spell funny here?

5 Likes

6 Likes

This is not true. We spell correctly (It’s a bit odd, actually, to claim that the English, who invented most of the words we use, spell them wrong. The language is called English, after all). It is America that spells them wrong. They altered the spelling as another way of distancing themselves from England after their revolution. The rest of the world spells them as we do.

4 Likes

True but spelling it tre (like tree) or colour with the silent u that would make it pronounce call our isn’t as phonetically sound as the USA versions. Hey I’m a Canadian born and bred but I like the American spellings cuz they make sense (and because it vindicates the younger me who spelled color as color and got told off by teacher for it all because I left out the silent u).

Add: >350 million agree with me <40 million Canadians and <70 million in the uk agree with teacher :stuck_out_tongue:

So we’ll agree to disagree and let each have their own spelling k? :dove:

1 Like

The English use theatre to refer to the art of theatre, and cinema is the word they generally use for movie houses, so if you’re in England and said you were going to the theatre, they’d assume you were watching a stage play, not a movie.

Try more like 1.3 billion agree with me. Did you forget India was formerly a British colony? :joy:

4 Likes

Lol yep I did forget . Are you sure they haven’t switched from Brit to US yet though? Jk. You win. That said I’m still gonna use whichever spelling I like best since both are correct depending on who you ask.

2 Likes

It’s actually a mish mash, mainly due to exported media like movies and television from the US.

3 Likes

4 Likes

@Kish and @DarkestKnight
I like my u in colour, now I’m just trying to figure out unique, I mean come on really it sounds like u-neek…

unnamed (1)

7 Likes

adult-memes-funny-adult-memes-dirty-memes-sex-meme

7-how-your-nuts-look-after-shaving-funny-adult-meme-wCPHHZ

6 Likes

Whatchu mean us dem 'Muricans speak differen?

Actually the first (donut shop thingy)looks like those plast seat things they sell for people with what’s it hernias? Boils? Like those thingys.

2 Likes

4 Likes

Yeah :joy: I got bored last night so I decided to find some memes. I can’t find no other occult memes that are funny.

1 Like

6 Likes

@Shadow19 heres one for you

4 Likes

3 Likes