The Commonplace Magic Book

Oh

1 Like

A lotion recipe I want to try shortly, when funds aren’t so tight due to Christmas.

It came from this book:

3 Likes

My favorite djinn:

3 Likes

idk how valid these are, but I liked the way they were laid out, and kept them for future reference, as I always feel like I should start working with elementals- and just having.

They all came from pinterest, so just linking one, cuz the others are easy to find from going to one of them.

3 Likes

Generic list for quick reference:

2 Likes

Epione:

1 Like

A method I’ve used to create a sigil to charge my servitors before awakening them. Eventually evolved it into a servitor of it’s own, as it has been very effective in eliminating how much energy I need to push into the servitors as I create them.

3 Likes

Pendulum Board Ideas:

3 Likes

Funny story, I ordered a pack of Labradorite crystals a while back, and while some of them are indeed that, I didn’t realize until my pendulum came today, that some of them are Lapis Lazuli. Someday I’ll get this all right. I hope.

I also forget that I always wear a garnet ring. Same as my big diamond engagement ring, it was gifted to me, and I never thought about the properties associated with it, until I noticed it in the list of crystals.

I really dislike the image the website that I’ve been using for a general catch all with crystals, uses for garnet, so I took a picture of my ring.

3 Likes

Just a generic list I saved for the names

3 Likes

BF Apistotoke

Ah-piss-toh-toh-kee

Apistotoke is the great creator god of the Blackfoot tribe. This name literally means “Our Creator” in Blackfoot. Apistotoke is a divine spirit with no human form or attributes and is never personified in Blackfoot folklore.

Nah-toh-see

Sun god of the Blackfoot tribe. Natosi was created by Apistotoke as the first and foremost of the sacred Sky People. The name Naato’si does not literally mean “sun” in Blackfoot-- it actually means “holy one,” although it is sometimes used to refer to the sun in everyday speech as well.

Koh-mor-kiss

Komorkis is the Moon, second eldest of the sacred Sky People. Komorkis is the wife of the sun god Natosi and mother of the stars, of which the most important is Morning-Star. Komorkis is said to be the grandmother of several heroes of Blackfoot legend, such as Star-Boy.

3 Likes

My new Mala is made from this :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

For those people who believe that their spirits will always let them know when they find an imposter/parasite

This one is for everyone, copying someone else.

2 Likes

Some random things that are useful for hoodoo, root workers and those that just have to use what they have on hand, or like to create their own rituals and spells. I know these look like wiccan documents, but come on be real and consider that anything you have can be used for magic, just for a minute.

3 Likes

Some astrology/planet cheat sheets I found, until I manage to make time to actually learn about these subjects…

2 Likes

Random stuff I’ve been hanging onto.

4 Likes

I really like the hand map for ring that I could find on this topic so just a quick thank you !
:relaxed:

1 Like

I rarely intentionally use the full moon, though I do something magical everyday, so I accidentally do rituals on the full moon, but I am not truly taking advantage of it’s power. I should probably do some experiments though, and see how effective it could be to my practice. I found this calendar while browsing Pinterest and figured it was a good reminder for me.

1 Like

I found peppermint essential oil in my amazon pantry order. Cool

(3) Pinterest

3 Likes

3 Likes