The Commonplace Magic Book

3 Likes

Something I found while browsing for all those peeps who keep asking for friends in the wrong places. It’s awfully love and light bullshit like, but I can see it being adapted appropriately or with the right spirits to make it work.

2 Likes

See I have a peppermint fetish for a good reason. :smiley:

1 Like

All ya fetishes’ are for a good reason silly :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I just want to say, perhaps you already know this, but Zeffak is not actually a Jinn. He’s one of the Genii of the Twelve Hours, a Genius Spirit as in Greek tradition. Those spirits are very commonly mistaken to be Jinn because ‘Jinn’ sounds very similar to the Greek ‘Genii’ (the Greek plural for Genius Spirit).

1 Like

You never know. I keep thinking I want to try some different things, like the lucky charms runes. :woman_shrugging:t3:

4 Likes

Someday, when I have time, I’m going to develop myself a system of using these charms like runes/symbols and work them into my rituals. Someday is such a key word here, I’ve been sitting on this one forever already.

I unfortunately can’t find where I saved this last image from, I did a reverse image search and the only exact match I have is from Walmart, showing it as the back of a box, so guess I’ll link that. :woman_shrugging:t3:

3 Likes

Being the baby girl that I am, I say this from the bottom of my heart. I LoVe Lucky charms!!! :heart: :gem: :four_leaf_clover: :balloon:

And fully support your research!

I’m Arianna Knight and I approve this mesaage! :laughing:

2 Likes

:heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Loving it. You should stamp that all da fck over.

I always liked them too, especially the marshmallows and thought it was great when most of the local grocery stores started making packs of just the marshmallows. I haven’t had any in a long time, but since I’ve been fanatical about them since I was a child, I can so find value in using it in my magic lmao.

2 Likes

I tried the marshmallows. At least in my town, (Michigan) they are sadly not the same as the cereal marshmallows. They are like regular marshmallows.

I was so bummed when I found out. :unamused:

2 Likes

o.o I think the local grocery stores pull them right out of the boxes and just discard the parts I don’t like as much lmao. They seem to be the same, though they get stale really fast, even in the plastic containers they put them in. (Looks like the same containers they put macaroni/potato salad in from the deli tbh.)

I figured they were pulling them from the boxes, or contracted with the company that makes the same cereal and put it’s it a store brand box based on price and being similar. Also based on working in a commercial bakery where all the breads you buy are literally the same exact same recipe, coming from the same exact bread dough and you push a button to change the packaging it gets put in lmao.

Granted not all things store brand are the same, it depends on who they have contracts with, but almost everything store brand nowadays, is produced by someone bigger than the store brand lmao.

3 Likes

They are Magically delicious after all.

So they are magical :rainbow::unicorn::mushroom:

1 Like

I need to figure out how to make it be at the bottom of all my posts :grinning::joy:

1 Like

Oh like a signature. I don’t think we has that option, but you could paste it at the end of all of them.

2 Likes

Oh really? The ones in the store here are Lucky Charms branded marshmallows but they are big and soft. The shapes are correct but they don’t taste the same.

Not the hard crunchy kind in the cereal. What market carries the ones you found? That is what I wanted lol.

1 Like

It’s a local grocery store, Weis Markets.

That would be disappointing.

1 Like

Thank you. I found them here at Target. But now I know they exist :smiley::smiley::smiley:

1 Like

Random things I keep saving. I’ve always found hoodoo spells work really well for me, at least if I push the intent and energy into the ingredients and symbolism of the actions, so some of these I’ve tried and some I am just hanging on to.

3 Likes

I just thought these were cute and well I have been awfully moody, so maybe a moment of silly cute is needed. Magic is highly mind related so. Change the mind, change the moment.

3 Likes

Don’t forget that standard ritual only brings about muted energies to begin with. So if you’re already getting strong ritual without gate opening, using gate opening techniques should amp up your rituals significantly if done right.

Connolly, S… The Abyssal Angels: Infernal Colopatiron Redux (p. 59). DB Publishing. Kindle Edition.

Just an interesting note. Stand out to me every time I come across it.

4 Likes