The art of creating spells

I’m working on creating a spell to heal hips disease. I performed a ritual here with the use of crown chakra chant in the hour of Jupiter here in the waning moon phase based on the belief that the chakra will draw from the planet’s energy as it correspondence to it. I then read my request I have written on the paper and burn it in the bowl representing the element of fire the manifestation at the end of ritual.

Is that an example of spell? Some here who can give me some inspiration to spell creating?
Should I make Jupiter amulet with the programming “hip pains leave my body completely and permanent”. Do you know Jupiter amulets I can purchase? Let me hear friends.

1 Like

Why did you choose Jupiter? It is not the usual choice in planetary magick for healing, it’s generally the Sun or Mercury.

Jupiter rules hips and since we are in waning moon now my spell was based on banishing of the hip pain.

2 Likes

Interesting

I always think of Jupiter as expansion

I might have gone with waiting for waxing moon and increasing health with it

But I’m curious

2 Likes

The planets rules different diseases of the body. I use the waxing moon to attract their positive qualities and the waning moon the banish their negative. I have the same view on the elements.

2 Likes

Planetary Magick by Denning and Phillips shares all the bodily and psychological qualities of the planets, as well as a lot of other associations with the planets. I frequently use it as reference.

Yes this is spellcraft. Spell craft is very loosely defined because it can be as simple as burning a candle to as complex as a seven day ritual with libations and sacrifice.

I wrote A Topic for beginners how to bend correspondences and cultivate creativity to better fit their needs in spellcraft, perhaps it can help you.

2 Likes

My source of planetary magick is the book Time for Magick by Maria Kay Simms.

1 Like

I’d love to check that out. Thanks for sharing!

Btw now after I have casted the spell I suppose now while the waning moon becomes weaker and weaker then my disease slow banishing. Is that how spell craft is working?

1 Like

Yes! This is exactly how spells in witchcraft work. It is deeply rooted in your own personal beliefs.

Some people believe that waning is good for banishing, or that it can be good for cursing. Thus it should be good to try “banishing” pain and disease in this sense as you did.

I have always found it best to do a combination of research for what it popular as well as make sure you figure out your own personal ideas. Traditions and cultures live because they are powerful, but that also doesn’t mean that you can’t always have something new just for yourself.

1 Like

Seems my spell cast failed. I was thinking it’s because I did not made an amulet so the magic had sympathetic connection to my body?

I’ve been successful with the Olympic Spirit Bethor to heal minor injuries.