That Moment When 7: Just Tears in the Rain

Have fun I have a call in 20. They seem tots awesome though.

Ew

2 Likes

That looks crispy! :laughing:

Which is probably why it was in the trash

1 Like

Tmw…
Governement : All non food retail shop must be closed
French people : Well…Wine is food for the mind so…:woman_shrugging:

:joy:

4 Likes

tmw your current workplace announced that corona will have a very DEEP negative impact on the market and therefore we’ll have to make cuts here and there the following weeks and months to come.
also tmw your old employer still wants you back and you received the message hours earlier already.
tmw Bune in the background be like

6 Likes

Can you send some to Toronto? We’re running out of food somehow :thinking: I’m so hungry :sob:

3 Likes

Vegetables? What kind of meat is that?

4 Likes

I would :heart:

I actually put some sausages into the soup!

4 Likes

That sounds delicious!

3 Likes

Tmw canned chicken pizza is delicious with a cold beer. Better even than the kind I usually make. Now I just need to wait for the dishwasher to finish, so I can start making desert…

2 Likes

Tmw you realize your garden may be even more important than ever this year.

4 Likes

TMW you still feel like your Damn teeth are being grinded on by the dentist 6 hours later and after hearing you may need surgery again from another doc…but it couldn’t be done yet anyway soooo oh well

Tmw called in from work tonight as I had a fever. It did break earlier today but it would be best to rest for at least one night. Good thing I was saving the six sick days I have.

3 Likes

I hope you feel better soon, get some rest!

1 Like

Thank you. I am feeling fairly well as of right now. This is more of a precaution than anything. I raked up enough overtime last week to afford it.

4 Likes

Get well my dude

1 Like

Tmw who wants fish?Screenshot_20200318-023824

2 Likes

tmw the neighbouring city declared a disaster situation yesterday evening and might errect some exclusion zones. By now I am fairly sure that a lockdown situation in my area is not that far away anymore. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

My whole state has declared disaster situation. But still no lock down. Here on the countryside most people behave though. People go to work, shopping, and that’s pretty much it. It’s a serious but calm situation.

5 Likes