That Moment When 7: Just Tears in the Rain

Sounds like my nights during the week.

1 Like

Thatā€™s real magick, I got a bunch at my grocery store when I heard Walmart ran out. Seriously I went to Target and all out of toliet paper but all the tissue paper was there :woman_shrugging:.

3 Likes

Fuckit friday!

Tmw I am imagining a walking dead supply run scenario. Not for food or medicine but for Fucking toilet paper.

5 Likes

Just donā€™t use toilet paper then. Use water or something

This is why I should try to BALG while at workā€¦ He believes in nothing*

Today has been an odd odd day with clients.

1 Like

Fixed for ya. :+1:

Iā€™d have done the same at his age! :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you! Me too! We are actually taking measures for working from home. especially if schools lose for weeks and weeks and weeks. Many are single parents and just donā€™t have the means for child care.

1 Like

King Paimon just pointed this out in light of the TP shortage.

Itā€™s dedicated to the hoarders.

Enjoy.

1 Like

I seriously have the best job ever. Won this during safe for work beer pongā€¦

6 Likes

Dont get me started on those fuckers. What the fuck do they think itā€™s s going to happen? And what are they doing to go through that much toilet paper?! Also I jus wanted Vienna sausages for lunch and all these hoarding fuckwits bought every single can!

3 Likes

The target were I live at removed the cart wipes at the front because crackheads kept stealing the containers.

My wife had to go to aldiā€™s to get TP. Lol
:man_facepalming:t3:

2 Likes

All the hand sanitizer was gone. But every bar of Antibacterial soap was still on the shelves.

2 Likes

My wife works in the medical field and sheā€™s even more scared of fucking bed bugs than the coronavirus. Whatā€™s that tell you.

2 Likes

Same, my wife went to nursing school and is more scared of these idiots than the virus itself.

Also TMW I spent ever day this week working 10 hour shifts and I am exhausted. But totally worth it :grin:

3 Likes

Iā€™ll be going back to work monday on a 2nd/3rd shift. FMLA for my newborn. Wife is off for another 9 weeks. School is canceled for my oldest, pretty much dodging this bullet thus far.

Ave Lucifer for such blessings!

1 Like

Thatā€™s it no more adulting today! Iā€™ve had it. Iā€™m done.

3 Likes

Just seen pics of ā€œTrader Joeā€™sā€ getting their proverbial asses handed to them.

Shit is ridiculous, youā€™d think ppl would be lining up to get into vaults.

2 Likes

That moment whenā€¦you read the above posts and are very appreciative that you live in a relatively saner place where you can still go to the grocery store and get TP :flushed:

3 Likes

8 Likes