That Moment When 7: Just Tears in the Rain

The little psychopath deserves it. I have no remorse over this. She broke her mothers arm, regularly beats her and beats down her current boyfriend till he said he wanted to commit suicide. She isn’t capable of love or remorse.
She tried to come at me with a knife, and swore to kill me in my sleep.
I wont let her kill her mother or some other innocent person, she’s going to die! I will protect my friends.

1 Like

TMW the troll is salty that they been out trolled by someone who ain’t even a troll. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

who outtrolled him?

i understand the feeling, i am however still the type of person whod rather defend myself and others with magick rather than attacking (even if i have every reason to do so, except if im close to death, which in your case could be made a case for)

1 Like

TMW all you want is to get a text from your bf because you are worried about him.

This is the candle we added energy to. Do you sense anything from it?

1 Like

i dont want to scry it as its been used in a curse lol

1 Like

Ack sorry, I did key it to only fuck her up. While it should be safe to do a brief scan, I do understand why it would be a pain in the ass either way. My apologies, I’m still learning what’s safe to scry or scan and what’s a pain in the ass.

1 Like

Me! :stuck_out_tongue: Hahaha!

1 Like

its completely fine.

1 Like

TMW you now get volunteered to cook dinner while you feel like hell… At least they can eat.

1 Like

I would have made them Order out. But I’m a bitch like that.

1 Like

my message to the parasites:

1 Like

I should have fuck cant even get them to heat mashed potatoes. Ive fucking fallen 3 times today all landing on my bad side. Still took care of my kid alone for awhile. Granted now mom is home and trying to help but Damn. Oh let’s not forget I did laundry and dishes as well.

Tell them to move there lazy asses to fucking walmart and buy a goddamn rotisserie chicken to eat and to let you rest.
I wish I could energetically slap the lazy and stupid right out of them. That’s fucking ridiculous.

1 Like

As much as it sucks. I would truly kill to have someone here with me to help clean or just have an adult interaction. So in a way you are still really happy. I can’t go home to my moms because she physically attacks me when she has a mental breakdown. Theses always a sliver lining in everything.

@Angelb1083 I’d help you in a heartbeat.

Im used to always being put down here. I generally just do everything listed and then lock away in room with child. But you know that. As for your mother you know my thoughts on that.

I love ya dearly and would do anything I could for you.

It all works out eventually. Im just hurting bad today falling that much has really screwed me

1 Like

quarantine still active there?

1 Like

It would be the same without it. I am alone with the kiddo and have gone 6 months with him completely on my own.

1 Like