That Moment When 7: Just Tears in the Rain

I do! Its awesome

1 Like

Tmw weird dreams about serpents with multicolor scales, definitely pro LGTB!
:rainbow:

2 Likes

Tmw on the agenda today: writing a rough draft of pact, performing the coronavirus hijack ritual, and gathering soil and herbs for the Mot ritual. Debating going out to the Sleeping Bear Dunes (which is not far from my house) to gather sand as it was a place near the water where the most ships have sank and people have died out of all the great lakes

1 Like

Iā€™m getting the feeling that you should go gather sand from there for your ritual.

1 Like

That is what I am thinking as well

1 Like

Or I could just go to the lake and get a stone from there as well. Less chance of running into someone as people are getting stir crazy

1 Like

Woke up feeling like the new me that came into being last night. New energy. Stripped of all the gunk and toxins that i accumulated over the decades.

So hello, Balgians, itā€™s a beautiful day. Iā€™ll be writing it all down tonight.

9 Likes

Do whatever would be safer for you, but either option will give you the results you seek.
You could also put a dont notice me shield on yourself, or telepathically tell people not to notice you(something Iā€™ve done), should you want to gather the sand and be more protected.

I can see that. You look at peace with yourself and happy. :relieved:

2 Likes

I got a nice working I learned from Baal just for that purpose :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Does anyone know if I will have to consecrate each tarot card one by one, or can I do all the cards in the deck at the same time?

@Dralukmun awesome! There ya go then, time to put it to the test.
I find it interesting how everything starts to fall into place, especially learning new skills and having a real life test right after.

1 Like

Either option is fine, Iā€™ve had success with both

1 Like

Thank you! Since I have 2 new decks on the way, I really dont want to have to consecrate each card individually, doing each deck will be alot faster.
I havenā€™t done tarot readings since I was a wee brat, this should be interesting seeing how much skill I retain.

1 Like

TMW I jus found a reason to loose 50/60 poundsā€¦

These are so beautiful I want to learn belly dancingā€¦ I have always have!!

3 Likes

That moment when you are about to do something that isnā€™t recommended and the inner demon that normally tells you to ignore the voice of reason is suddenly telling you not to do itā€¦

That moment when you donā€™t listen to that inner demon, stay up all night reading creepypastas because of irritating morbid curiosity while knowing full well of the paranoia that is induced, and will now proceed to lose several days of sleep because you tell yourself ā€œif I keep reading it I will eventually cure my fearsā€ despite knowing every time this has occurred , it fails to cure anything.

I clearly have a problem :man_facepalming:
Why do I do this to myself? I have no idea.

2 Likes

No need to lose pounds for belly dancing though. Belly dancers have always been curvy!

7 Likes

I was going to say that, but couldnā€™t work out how to be tactful! :laughing:

7 Likes

tmw you try to take vocal lessonsā€¦away from the eyes of your SO who knows his shit when it comes to vocals.

3 Likes

Oh wow Thank you!!! I think I found something to do for this 30 day stay at home order!

2 Likes