That Moment When 7: Just Tears in the Rain

I’m willing to try anything. :sweat_smile:
I have oils and stuff, too. Normally I have it under control. But when the weather changes drastically like it’s the case at the moment, everything just hurts.

1 Like

I will get it to you when I get off tonight. I love oils so much they work so much better then medication on many things.

2 Likes

You poor women. Mines literally my whole body then I get hit with the med condition that makes me double over in pain.

1 Like

Ouch to all of y’all :pleading_face: damn those reumatisms

2 Likes

TMW after asking some people how they see dreams that follow each other, you see dreams that follow each other :flushed:

3 Likes

The eighth gate, the eighth gatekeeper, I have communed with him in loads of the forms he takes this one, is terrifying.

4 Likes

TMW you are in a group text with the office and all y’all are having issues. But none are the same. Now I am the only one up and running. These texts are killing me. I love my co workers so much.

1 Like

TMW you are on the phone with @Darkprincess and you get to listen to a story about goats…

1 Like

Hey it’s my child’s story packet from school :joy:

2 Likes

Follow each other? Like they continue from where the other left off?

2 Likes

Suuuuuurrrrreeee

Listen here smart ass :joy:

See :joy: :joy:

The joys of parenthood

2 Likes

Yes.Got tortured in different torture chambers as various different text subjects, I saw them through all.But more I wake up and went back to sleep, more lucid I got and I ended the dream as fully lucid lol.

3 Likes

Whoa that’s some intense dreaming! Did you reach an end?

2 Likes

Yea yea you just ran and grabbed that :joy:

2 Likes

I ended the dream myself because I had shit to do in real life :smiley:

Where it ended was, I was in an elevator and, there was a screen, it wrote the destination which wrote mirror room or something close.I really wanted to contiune the dream since imagine a dream with full of mirrors lol how fun.But duty calls so :disappointed_relieved:

3 Likes

Sure did right out of her school packet for the week :joy:

1 Like

You did this to yourself :slight_smile:

3 Likes

You might be able to get it back tonight. If it’s important it might recur.

3 Likes

:joy::joy::thinking::thinking::thinking: I know it was just funny. I was like what is coming on.

1 Like