That Moment When 6: Happy Trails to TMW! I'll Hope to See You Soon!

But, that’s the fun of it! You may only catch a fleeting glimpse of a comely wader on a rare occasion, making it tantalizing. :joy_cat:

But, being serious, most western clothes suck the big blue donkey dong. Robes are far more comfortable.

4 Likes

Maybe there is even an ankle underneath that wader :heart:
(I know, I know, but please try to calm yourself now)

Thats why I love working from home now. I can literally look like a homeless person and no one will ever know

5 Likes

Doing admin stuff in your jogging pants and getting paid oh man… that would be so awesome

6 Likes

I chose the wrong job :frowning_face:

5 Likes

Tmw neighbors suck.

Neighbor: hey, I don’t like that plant on your lawn. I think it violates city ordinances.

Me: -explains the ordinance they believe I am violating and takes out measuring tape to show it is within the 10 inch limit- so it is within the rules. Now, that disable car you have on your property definitely breaks the ordinances. I could report that for a nice $1,500 fine to you. Is that ticket worth the trouble of a small plant on MY property? Is the “eyesore” worth a grand and a half?
Him:…
Me: that’s what I thought. Now, please kindly piss off for once.

8 Likes

Ugh I hate neighbors…ours complains about our lawn and our car…it is annoying

3 Likes

Ikr, why can’t all those people go found a new village somewhere and annoy each other to death.

3 Likes

I live in a pretty much Stanford neighborhood. Most of the people here are upper middle to upper class, and boy do they live up to the stereotypes. I just am tired of being polite, so I decided to kick this one down a notch or two

2 Likes

Tmw you realize the irony of your neighbors acting the way they do while carrying around the cloud of overzealous self importance when we can look out of our front windows (or back in some of their cases) and literally see the city’s cemetery. Guess where we are all going one day? And no, you cannot take your money with you, sorry lol

4 Likes

Most people find distractions like money, status, etc, to hide away from the knowledge of their impending dissolution. They focus on those things so their conscious mind doesn’t have to process the fact that everything they were, are, will be, and, will have been, is naught but emptiness — Dust in the wind and vanity. To be frank, I find Ecclesiastes (Bible) to be very profound for zen meditation.

4 Likes

Dude, I’m so going to be buried with all my money…every penny. How else am I going to pay the ferryman? (and a penny or two is most likely all I’ll have lol)

4 Likes

Sometimes that’s all people have lmao. It helps stave off the discomfort and dread of the void. I do wonder if I would be just like them if I were born with a silver spoon.

3 Likes

But I will take fucking corn with me when I get shoved into that oven

5 Likes

Safer than paper bills, as I could see Chiron holding a sign saying “exact change only please”

2 Likes
3 Likes

I am not going to be taking anything with me, as I plan on having my flesh stripped and the bones sanitized so family members can turn me into a really messed up Halloween decoration or for great grandchildren’s object for show and tell lol

2 Likes

That’s a neat idea. They could turn your remains in to a chair, or incorporate them in to furniture, or a house. Or pull a Goonies and turn them in to part of a pipe organ.

4 Likes

tmw you wonder whats up with the spirits suggestions of excessively cleansing and banishing the last couple of days and you draw some cards to catch a hint.
also tmw Et tu, Brute? (its ridiculous, I can’t even ACT surprised anymore at this point)

4 Likes

5 Likes

Check out my new ring I got.

8 Likes