That Moment When 6: Happy Trails to TMW! I'll Hope to See You Soon!

Powerful Tonight

12 Likes

Tmw your getting a pot brownie from your bestie :nerd_face:

3 Likes

ā€¦ Judging by the timestamp of you posting I am blaming you entirely for the hot water pipe that just burst in my apartment.

Also TMW a hot water pipe bursts in my apartment and starts flooding everything. Thank fuck I was awake at this ungodly hour so I could shut off the main water valve.

7 Likes

TMW Minkasa my dragon self said in automatic writing the emergence of self as one being is the darkest hour of the new moon and I find that tonight is also a new moon the is 02:26 tmr morning.
So Iā€™m going to the park with black candle and wards of protection from Belial and Azazel. And because Iā€™m me Iā€™m call for all the fate keepers to keep watch and assist where necessary.

TMW feeling
Non human is somehow I am not

TMW @Yberion you were right

TMW I feel the power that is me I finding people are obeying my commands I feeling my powerā€¦ Raw yesā€¦ Primalā€¦it is my crown.

5 Likes

Also TMW
I write a closing prose without editing straight onto Azazel journal.
@Lady_Eva can you please close my journal.

4 Likes

TMW you find out that your succubus and cambion are planning rituals for whenever you are in your astral temple.

It is kind of sweet, actually, they love me so much.

2 Likes

Awww thatā€™s so nice of them. I hope you have fun, you sly dog you.

1 Like

Tmw Iā€™m so excited about going to the farmers market. It feels like a vacation lol. Ah, how life has changed.

7 Likes

Iā€™m pretty sure that my God form and my succubus are running a lot of stuff behind the scenes.

1 Like

Oohā€¦sorry i didnā€™t think that comment through

1 Like

Done. :+1:

3 Likes

TMW Your Essay seems to be going to be a book by itself.

3 Likes

TMW leftover chili, a glass of cranberry juice, and, a smoke, for breakfast.

6 Likes

TMW 6hourse to rebirth
Iā€™m so excited Iā€™m not fearing but Iā€™m runn so much ā€œnervous energyā€ (which is natural for me),
That having a shot of coffee at 21:00 hrs to stay awake probably wasnā€™t be smart.
:heart::black_heart::heart::black_heart:
So much love so much of I donā€™t care about mundane shite the amusing lifeā€™s around meime partially being part of the world.

3 Likes

Brother, if I was able to have fire at my apartment complex, Iā€™ll be doing some interesting rituals. Right now, I have to do pretty much everything in my astral Temple, but itā€™s still pretty f****** badass.

1 Like

TMW you create another Tulpa and it was insanely intense

2 Likes

Tmw I am reflecting on something Naamah said to me last night as I was laying in bed, questioning why I donā€™t get the erotic sensations that some people get working with certain spirits (not as a means of downplaying my experiences, just a curiousity). She basically put it that the merging of spirits ( myself and whoever I am working at the time) is essentially the same process, just in a different form of expression. Probably goes hand and hand with the fact I tend to see spirits as forms that step out of currents of energy (like they have the outline of a person or animal that I can associate with having the same form yet can still see they are part of the current moving in and out of reality). Interesting stuff

2 Likes

TMW I start posting on BALG and a Reverend is reading my screen over my shoulder. I just am laughing my ass of inside.

If he asks Iā€™ll say I am trying to get promoted and ultimately be his boss LOL j/k

4 Likes

Give him a me tax l thought of havi sudden diarrhoea
Hehehe

3 Likes

TMW less than 2 hours and Iā€™m cold not want to go outside

Your Powerful - Skillett

Look in the mirror and fucking sing that cā€™s arse off
Hahahaha (oops unsophisticated bush kid coming throug)! :man_shrugging:
Big woose itā€™s cold outside. What the am I thinking!!!

3 Likes