That Moment When 6: Happy Trails to TMW! I'll Hope to See You Soon!

sseeing number 7 a lot lately and 666 just popped up today

Tmw the title makes you think of the Bon Jovi album

2 Likes

It does actually now that you said something.

1 Like

Title reminds me of every wet floor sign I’ve ever seen.

2 Likes

TMW waking up with a big old grin after the most wonderful dream of being a defender of humanity that tried to save humanity from external threats, only to realize humanity doesn’t deserve it because it was worse than the evils it faced, becomes a demon-god through sheer rage & disgust, then exterminates humanity. Immersive gameplay, rich plot, nice graphics, total catharsis. 11/10 - IGN

gif

5 Likes

Tmw an over 32 hour intense headache finally broke. Only took about a gallon of water, 2 Ibuprofen 500s, and a dosage of maximum strength tylenol (not all at once) finally get it to break. Stress finally got to me

1 Like

That too. Some sidewalks too will have this warning.

tmw you’re preparing for your first attempt on breaking a curse on somebody else (there. I said it. The “C”-word)

4 Likes

Thank you, I’m not really surprised I got Gestational diabetes with this pregnancy considering a good chunk of pancreas is dead and the baby adds a little more work to it. But I’m doing the best I can only parts that borderline bad are the areas I lose control over.

Nah, I don’t have a problem with using that word :relieved:

2 Likes

TMW a family member finally realizes their problem and seeks out help.

3 Likes

3 Likes

Tmw it’s time to become the leader of this shit

Hey teach @Angelb1083 I found a song that you might like in regards to the ahole ex

1 Like

Oh really he is heading here now for something so maybe I can blast it…

1 Like

tmw now I got you on your balls, you filthy ancestral virus! Who’s your mommy now, huh?!

4 Likes

Thank you so much. I am so over him and his judgement. He had all kinds of opinions about me getting my puppy for my kid.

1 Like

Don’t tell me…he said that your son shouldn’t have a dog

1 Like

Tmw was going to call on a diety to kinda deal with my stepdad who is being an ass as of late and he just a few minutes ago cut himself on the new knifes while chopping onions